𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚

" you can't fuck on yo opp girlfriend, you think she'll let yo ass hit?" Dougie asked Kevin, as he spoke confidently on how he could fuck y/n

" you can't fuck on yo opp girlfriend, you think she'll let yo ass hit?" Dougie asked Kevin, as he spoke confidently on how he could fuck y/n. " most def, you think ek handling allat, she need to do better, his personality must be exquisite." Kevin shook his head.

" she dating.. EK" dougie covered his mouth and laughed hard, Kevin bursted into laughter with him. " yes, how you pull that bad ass girl?" Kevin sighed in disappointment.

" she gon be my favorite opp Thot. Pussy gotta be juicy, you see the way he was crying over her ass a couple months ago?" Kevin took a seat on the bench and tied his basket ball shoes.

" yeah, she gotta be suckin niggas brain cells, I'd never be on live cryin bout a hoe" dougie shrugged his shoulder, " sure you pretty good with left overs. I mean you did fuck Asian brat.." Kevin said lowly and removed his shirt.

" put ya bird chest up, and hell yeah. Almost busted that bbl of hers!" He giggled, Kevin laughed lowly and got up. " Camrin come record this shit" Kevin called him over and went live, Camrin grabbed the camera and turned around like a face book mom.

" ek in yo shit right now, he said he wanna pull up" Camrin turned around as Kevin shot the ball. " tell him come with his bitch if he do" he snickered and snatched the ball from dougie, " you not even play fair it was out of bounds Kevin." He mumbled.

" I genuinely wasn't paying attention, let me shoot again" he mocked dougies tone. He stepped back and let him only for him to miss again, " Ight let me shoot for real." He reached for the ball. " nigga no, goddamn" he mumbled and dribbled the ball, Kevin stuck his foot out and watched dougie fall.

He jogged over to Camrin and grabbed the phone. " Ek worda my mother you pussy, aye tell lil mama to come in a skirt so she can cheer me on when I whoop her nigga ass" Kevin cackled, he threw up DOA and watched the comments flood with laughing emojis.

" nah ek, hop on this shit." He added him, ek joined the live quick as hell— " you keep talking about my girl like you wanna fuck ha or sumn nigga" he laughed into the camera, he rubbed his head and glared over at y/n.

" yo she got an attitude right now cause I said no to ha" he laughed, Kevin shook his head and stared at y/n through the mirror reflection— he often stalked her instagram. " put my baby in the cam I needa see ha" he put his face closer to the screen to block out some of the sun.

" yo baby?! Nigga this my baby!" Ek testifed, y/n huffed at his bickering knowing damn well ek wasn't on shit. " you're stupid" y/n mumbled lowly for only ek to hear.  " you still mad about that shit!" He laughed to himself.

"Mmtch, you think I can't hit that?" He laughed and glared at his friends, " hell nah you can't, she mine" he mumbled and went to y/n. He placed the camera infront of her and kissed on her, she moved away and laughed it off.