𝟔 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙝 𝙤𝙝

Shaheem and tyana sat at his 23rd birthday party— her fiancé clapped his hands as the girls around him shook their asses, she stared at him before getting up. " don't got time for your bullshit today" she mumbled and made her way to the kitchen.

It was an on and off situation with them, you would think she would pull the plug but she loved him— she felt like an idiot. " where you leaving to?" He followed behind her.

" out of your way so you can do whatever you do. I'm tryna have fun and you're tryna control me and tell me what I can and can't do" she voiced pouring her self a cup of henny. Heem watched her and shook his head, " you're upset because I don't want you to twerk with a skirt on?" He leaned against the counter and looked at her.

" no. Other bitches doing it infront of your face and you wanna clap up a storm, do you not see what's wrong with that?" She laughed and took a sip out of her cup. " whatever, just come back to me when you ready to chill ight?" He mumbled while kissing her cheek.

She watched him walk away and gentle wiped it off, she huffed and sat by her self. " you look mad, what's wrong?" Jarad asked her— she explained the whole situation and felt her self getting even more frustrated.

" why don't you just whatever you want. Let him cause a fuss, you're 21 at the end of the day. Capable to do whatever; you're a grown woman" jarad laughed, she nodded her head in agreement and sighed.

" just come on and dance, shake yo ass girl" he grabbed her hand and took her to the dance floor. Jarad looked around and got behind some random girl while tyana did her own thing.

She reached behind her and held her skirt down while shaking her ass— she wanted to have fun but she was still engaged. She felt hands rest ontop her waist and take control of the whole situation, she automatically thought it was heem until she seen the color of the hand.

she familiar rings, the tattoos— it was kayflock. Her heart stopped and her breathing hitched. He leaned down to her ear and kissed the side of her face, " don't stop now, you got a Nigga hard." He rasped into her ear, she stood up straight and looked back at him.

His arms snaking around her waist he pulled her closer, her ass pressing against his print she looked around for heem. " you want yo Nigga to die on his birthday?" He whispered in her ear.  She softly shook her head and pulled her self away from his tight hold.

" what do you want from me?" She looked at him. " I want you, Don't act like that. Don't act like you not a slut willing to give it up to yo fiancé Biggest opp." He picked her up, she straddled his waist and allowed him to carry her.

She made eye contact with jarad before heading up the stairs— she wasn't fucking for no reason she convinced her self, she was fucking to keep him alive. " he don't know what to do with you. I do, I can already tell Whatchu into" he removed his ski mask and locked the door.

She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him, his ponytail slightly messed up from the humidity. She looked at the ring on her finger and back at flock, " if you having regrets I can kill the Nigga now." He stated while removing the gun from his pants.

She shook her head and removed the ring, hoping to feel less guilty during all of this. " good girl, can you get naked for me?" He smiled as she obeyed his simple orders. " you're a very good listener" he mumbled while also removing his clothes.

She watched his boxers fall and his dick fall out, it was long and wide— her face in a bit of shock he pushed her back and opened her legs wide, for heem to be flocks biggest opp he was very gentle with her.

Flock always talked about how he'd smoke his opps bitch but apparently not— or so she thought. Once he was lined up with her hole, Kevin shoved his dick inside of her— she let out an excruciating moan.

Her body tensed she looked at his face, and down at his dick, he was fully inside of her and it felt wonderful. " you're too big" she muttered and pulled some out. He smacked her hands away and grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head before pumping his dick in and out of her.

He watched her face of pain turn into a face of pleasure, her legs relaxed and soon she was moaning for more. " real slutty, fucking yo soon to be husband opp is crazy tyana, don't you think?" He watched her face turn into guilt.

But she was too into it and drunk to even care. " backshots please" she pleaded feeling her legs grow tired from being in the air. Kevin obeyed her wishes and turned her over, her ass arched she looked back at him.

"You just got used to the dick, you sure you want backshots?" He asked her, she nodded her head— she felt the henny kick in, all she wanted was to fuck. " you're taking too fucking long." She huffed and snatched him to her by his shirt.

She pushed him on the bed and positioned her self over him and slid down onto his dick. Her hand went over his mouth and her eyes closed, she bounced ontop of his lap and whimpered out kays name— kay watched with a smirk on his face.

He sent smacks to her ass as she did ride him, she enjoyed every bit of it. " I'm gonna cum all on your dick okay?" She moaned out and sped up her pace, her hand moving away from his mouth.

" tell me to cum on your dick Kevin" she looked at him, " cum on your dick tyana. I want you to cum all over it, do it baby Cmon." He smiled— as soon as the words fell out of his mouth she came.

She slowed down and removed her self from his dick. Her legs weak she got infront of him and opened her mouth, he grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her throat, spit flew everywhere.

Her eyes watery and slightly red— she held her jaw open and took ever last drop of cum that came out. " who's slut are you?" He looked down at the girl, her mouth area covered in salvia she submitted to him. " yours Kev"

" who's in there?!"  A familiar voice yelled, tyana looked at kevin then at the door.

"oh fuck"

A/N
Hey, hehe.. i still want y'all to know I'm taking requests.
1185 words
Ignore mistakes