𝐌.... 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙤𝙥𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧

" nah you know who been looking mad good?" Kevin glared up at his friends, " nigga everyone look good to you

" nah you know who been looking mad good?" Kevin glared up at his friends, " nigga everyone look good to you. Who bro?" Camrin sighed. " I was finna say y/n." He mumbled and rolled his eyes " nigga edot sister?" Arion looked at him.

" yes nigga, baddest bitch up in this school Ian gon hold you" he held his hands up, they agreed and laughed. " too bad she an opp though right?" Camrin sighed, " don't mean shit. Dick gon have her ass throwing up oyk" arion said which made Kevin laugh.

" nah dick having you delirious like that is crazy," Camrin said in between laughter, Kevin smirked before turning his head to see her walking past. " look at her ass nigga" Kevin stared as the girls hips swung side to side, the outfit she had on hugged her body just right.

She glared over at Kevin before smiling, she looked away and went to her group of friends. " she want daddy dick sooo bad" he looked back at his buddies to see them silently judging him. " you think I can fuck that? I can cuff too most definitely." He stated confidently.

" after you talked about killing her brother? Highly doubt." Camrin shook his head, " man, his business ain't her business!" He exclaimed— they shook their heads before looking back at the girl. " you wouldn't want someone fucking on ya sister" arion shrugged.

" my sister gon have respect fa her self. She not gon be easy like this, watch what I mean." He mumbled before getting up and going to the girl— he took a seat and looked at her. " whatchu doing later?" Kevin smiled at her, she turned her attention to him before shrugging.

" you tryna back door me or something?" She tilted her head. " hell nah baby, I'm tryna get to know you. Settle beef with lil bro and work on us." He lied— she stared at him before placing her hands on her lap. " probably the library, why?" She replied to his former question.

" damn me too. Ima see you then?" He tilted his head— she nodded and smiled as he walked off. " mad easy, now watch. 10 mins into it ima have my balls in her mouth, my dick on her forehead and her eyes coated in cum" he snickered.

" alright you killed it kevin cmon bruh." Arion mumbled and threw away his trash. Camrin did the same and walked away with him, Kevin giggled and followed behind. " guys I was kidding.." he sighed and walked in between them.

Lunch had ended about twenty minutes ago, y/n was currently on her knees with a mouth full of Kevin's dick. Kevin stared down at her and took in his lip, he held the base of his dick while the girl sucked on his tip.

His hips bucked forward and his mouth dropped. She stared up at him and pulled his dick out— his dick slapping on her tongue, he held her jaw from up under and pushed his dick down her throat. " keep it just like" he moaned and stroked into her mouth.