𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

tyana stood near arion while he paid for his weed, he was holding a conversation for quite awhile

tyana stood near arion while he paid for his weed, he was holding a conversation for quite awhile. She grew impatient hearing the same repetitive conversation— she tapped him and huffed, " yes ty." He glared at her, she widened her eyes and began to walk away.

" Ight camrin I'll see you later" he uttered and caught up to her. " you a brat, I was barely there for 3 minutes." He argued, she looked up at him and stared. " ya lil pretty eyes don't work on me. Ya daddy, yea. Not me boo" he rolled his eyes and pulled out a pill.

She smacked it out his hand. " don't do that stupid drug around me" she mumbled and pulled him away from it. " where are we going, it's a little.. scary here" she mumbled and watched the homeless pass by, " you good" he assured and took her to a deli.

" I want you to meet kay" he opened the door for her. She walked inside and turned to him, her skirt spun with her and she almost slipped on the damp floor. " where are the caution signs?!" She huffed and grabbed dougies shirt and stepped over the mess laying on the floor.

" we ain't in Richardson no more baby, this the hood. Step over that shit and get on bout your day" he laughed and took her to the back. " is Kay the one who just got freed?" She tilted her head and watched him shake up half the beers.

" yeah, Kevin. My cousin" he mumbled and opened one, he smelt the inside before taking a sip. She watched and furrowed her face. " I don't mind meeting him, he seems sweet." She smiled, he looked around before chuckling. " yeah he's sweet, but.. stay on ya ten toes." He mumbled and pulled her to the front.

" can.. can I get something too?" She looked, she reached in her purse and pulled out a twenty. " you spent your last dollar on weed if you don't remember." She mumbled and went to the candy section, she picked up a few things before getting a candy bar.

She went to the front and put the beer and candy down on the counter, the guy glanced at arion before scanning both items. He took in the twenty and began to hand her the change, " it's fine you can keep it" she mumbled and grabbed the candy from the counter.

She walked outside and turned to see dougie no where, " gimme that change nigga what?? I'll take that shit" he mumbled and snatched it from the clerk. He went outside and turned her towards the direction he needed to walk, she ate her candy and occasionally babbled about random stuff.

" but I don't think aliens should be scared of us, they're the weird species you know?" she stated and stared at the guy who held the crossing signs, " he's not even—" arion cut her off by laughing. " man that's Rick, cmon" he uttered and went up to Kay's apartment.

" and we aren't the only people alive you know" he laughed and poured the beer out on the side. He chunked the class into the road which caused commotion— she scrunched her face and side eyed him before the door was pulled open.