𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

It was New Year's Eve, tyana and her best friend, jarad sat by them selves at the party. " you think I can get fucked tonight?" He blurted out while they were sitting in complete silence. " you're dressed tacky as fuck, hell no. What about me?" She stood up and spun around.

" maybe. Maybe by that princess over there, that lightskin with the ponytail" jarad pointed to a guy dancing with a blunt in his hand. " I would let him fuck!" She eyed him. " you're a slut" he sighed, she wasn't— but she was.

Only for some people. Her eyes softened once she seen a girl approach him and kiss him on the lips, " no, not my man.." she said with her eyes almost teary. "aye just Cmon.." jarad smirked and grabbed her hand, she followed behind jarad like a puppy— jarad brushed passed Kevin with a small excuse me.

" you good bro" the mystery man replied, Letting go of Tyanas hand, he tripped her infront of him. He caught her before she could even get to the floor, " my fault baby, you good?" He stood her up. " yea, thank you" she smiled and looked up at him, he took in his bottom lip and stared down at her.

"What's your name?" She asked, " Kevin. You?" He answered. " tyana, is that your girlfriend?" She looked at the girl that kissed his lips earlier, " eh, not really. Just some bitch I'm cooling with right now, you tryna be my girl?" He joked.

A smile fell onto her face as she nervously shook her head. Between the two girls he would honestly pick tyana, her pretty plump lips and eyes had him in a trance. " no.. silly" she giggled and looked at jarad, " that's yo friend? Come sit with me" he grabbed a hold of her hand.

She followed behind him and sat on the couch. " yeah that is my friend. Are you sure you guys aren't dating she's been eyeing me for a while." She looked at the girl, " nah. You're good I promise." He stared at tyana, he invited the other girl over and pulled tyana onto his lap.

The other girl sat down and stared at him. " you're serious?" She asked with a blank expression. " be polite, she not bothering you." He looked at tyana and smiled instantly, the girl stared at the two and sighed, " I'll get us some drinks." She smiled at ty and got up.

" okay! Thank you so much" she smiled. " that's kenz by the way, you tryna slide through after this?" He questioned, " I have to check in with jarad first" she said honestly, she didn't want him to worry nor question why she wasn't going with him.

" you don't have to do anything, you're grown with a mind of your own." He stated, she looked at him and agreed— it wasn't that she couldn't think for her self she just didn't want him to worry.

It was a while before Kenz came back with their drinks. " are we gonna have a threesome or something?" Kenz questioned— Tyanas eyes widened. She wasn't so sure about sharing dick with some other girl— she was way too possessive.

" I'm a bit childish I don't know if I could handle a threesome" she laughed, making Kevin giggle. " don't worry, I'll be in you the whole time" he mumbled against her neck, " this is crazy." A voice announced— tyana looked up and locked eyes with jarad.

" you got issues" he shook his head, jarad took a seat and eyed kenz. " or a foursome.." tyana mumbled while watching jarad, you could tell by his posture he was into her. " looks like you won't have to worry hm? Looks like ima be the jealous one tonight" he mumbled.

Hours later

It was officially the count down for the new year. tyana jarad Kevin and kenz all sat in a room together and talked. Kenz on jarads lap and tyana on kevins, the two girls were both pleased, " we should spin a bottle." Jarad announced, breaking the awkward silence.