𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙

https://discord.gg/xHDB5v66

The discord <33

Kevin sat on his exes page for a few minutes, he built up the courage to text her but he didn't know if that's as the best choice. She had aired him a few times but he didn't mind it, it was understandable— even though he broke up with her.

He sucked on his teeth before grabbing his keys, he went over the girls house and knocked on the door. Nobody answered but her car was in the drive way. He looked around before checking for a key, he rolled his eyes once he heard pool water splash.

He hopped over the gate and peaked around the corner, he seen her playing in the pool with her dog— she looked good, not to mention he hadn't seen her in a few months. He nibbled on his finger nail and watched her hop in and out the water, he took in a breath before going up to her.

" why are you here?" She laughed and pulled her dog out the water. "I can't come visit?" He smiled at her and watched the water fall down her body— he reached to touch her but she pushed his hand away. " I don't know why you think you can show up after what you did." She crossed her arms.

" you talked about smoking on my dead mans." He stared at her, " he wasn't dead yet. Why was You with that bitch anyway? You put that on your self." She stared back and furrowed her face. His face softened and he took a seat next to her, " you been missing me?" He tilted his head, she shook her head and smiled.

" oh really?" He rolled his eyes and leaned in to kiss her; she laughed and moved away. " get away dude" she laughed harder and got back in the water— he sat on the chair and talked to her while she swam. Although she didn't respond, it was nice to be around her sometimes— " and I just been going through some shit!" He glanced at her.

" oh yeah like what?" She rolled her eyes and watched him, " dougie got shot and shit.. he was shaking his shoulder.."he sighed, she held in her laugh— " you just gon sit here and lie to me?" She tilted her head and got out. He furrowed his brow and watched her walk to him, " dougie got shot like 5 months ago; his ass ain't shake shit. You keep playing with me Kevin." She gripped his jaw and stared at him.

He cracked a smile before she let go roughly— he grabbed her and pulled her down to his lap. "I love you but baby— you too crazy sometimes. I didn't wanna break up with you, you started burning my clothes y/n." He chuckled and dried parts of her off.

" I wouldn't have burned them if you didn't make me!" She sighed and kissed his lips, " I wouldn't have stabbed that bitch if you didn't make me, fucked on dthang.. but listen!" She sighed and pulled away, Kevin grasped her throat and held it tight. " I'm just kidding! I wouldn't give ya pussy away I promise" she smiled and watched him calm down.

" who been sucking yo dick though?" She stared at him before grasping a hand full of his dick, he grabbed her hand— her grip tightened, " nobody ma I swear! I just been fucking my hand thinking bout you" he groaned and pushed her hand away.

" good" she smiled and pulled his pants down, he smiled at her— she rubbed his dick a few times before kissing against it. " I did miss you, I missed you like crazy actually!" She moved away— he furrowed his face and watched her go inside.

He pulled up his pants and followed her in, " but you hurt my feelings Kevin. I'm not crazy or psychotic— whatever you said. I just love you!" She testified, he pulled her to him and sat her on his lap, he took in a breath, " you love me.. a lil too much." He chuckled and felt her slap him.

" I love YOU a little too much?" She grabbed his neck, Kevin smiled before nodding. " oh but you can take my phone and pop up whenever you feel like it? Ian with that allat Kevin." She pushed his head back, he bit his lip and grabbed her face and kissed her.

" you be fucking me so good though ma" he mumbled and deepened the kiss— she kissed back, she wanted to speak but it was no use, he was gonna do the same thing a few days later. " your last time Kevin." She mumbled and removed her clothes, " lemme make it the best then" he smiled and took off his clothes.

She rolled her eyes and felt her self get picked up, she held onto his arms before his dick slid into her— she took in her lip and grabbed his face. " see that's what I'm talking about!" He tried to move his face away, the girl didn't let him, she stared at him before kissing his lips and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He allowed her and fell back onto the couch. Y/n positioned her self up before bouncing up and down on his lap, she moaned in his mouth and kept the pace steady— her moans alone made him forget how sick of a person she was, he stared up at her face while it scrunched.

" you gotta stop doing that baby" she looked down at him and picked up her pace, the boy beneath her growing whimpery— she felt his arms wrap around her waist. She pushed them away and grabbed his hands and held them, he pushed his face into her chest and let out a moan. " stop what mama?" He hummed and stared up at her.

She cheesed hard and looked away, " no look at me, I gotta stop doing what?" He asked her again, he grabbed her face and held it close to his. " being so—" she whined and felt his dick ran against her g spot, " talk to me" he mumbled near her ear and rocked her hips back and forth— she dug her nails into the couch and cried.

" I can't" she whined and bit her lip hard— he smacked her ass hard before pulling her off, she was laid on her side. Her leg went over his shoulder and his dick slid right back into her, she propped her self up on a pillow before watching him— he dragged his tongue against her foot, she giggled a little while jerking her foot.

He smiled at her and rubbed her clit and fucked her. She held his wrist while he did so, he wasn't so rough as he was in the first position, and he was awfully quiet— she could tell his nut was approaching. " you can't talk to me?" She stared at him and pulled her leg off his shoulder, she wrapped her legs around him and brought him closer.

" whatchu want me to say?" He sped up and held her jaw and licked against her face. Her eyes rolled back , he pushed her leg over her head and kept talking— " you so sexy mama, ion think I'll ever leave you alone" he mumbled and and spat on her clit— she rubbed it in her self and kept moaning.

" I won't leave you alone either" she smiled and moaned, his dick pounding against her gspot, she got louder and louder— before he knew it, the girl coated his dick with her cum and his cum leaked out of her. He laid ontop of her and held her before she laughed, " what?" He laughed and looked at her. She didn't respond, she just kept giggling.

A/N
Just a quick little chapter to promote the discord, I worked pretty hard on this one😅 with the help of a few of my friends, it'll mean the world to me if you joined💔💔
Ignore mistakes
1353 words