#𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩

Read to the end please!

" Kevin got a lil crush" arion nudged Kevin and watched him stare at the brown skinned girl across the classroom. Kevin cracked a smile before looking at arion, " yo quiet ass. She don't even know you." Ek uttered.

Kevin rolled his eyes and nibbled on his lip. " yo lil skinny ass can't handle that ghetto booty nigga, dat ass is fat" ek stood up and made eye contact with y/n, Kevin stood up and pushed him back down. " why you always gotta try and take girls man? You be embarrassing yo self" Kevin mumbled and stepped over ek while he was on the floor.

" damn and he stepped over you" arion laughed while holding his stomach. Kevin took a seat next to y/n and tapped her gently— he held a smile on his face while the girl turned towards him. She smiled back and tilted her head, " hi I'm Kevin and.. I think you look very pretty. I was wondering if I could take you out tonight on a proper date." He spoke his head held high and his voice soft, she smiled back.

" I know who you are Kevin, I would love for you to take me out tonight" she laughed, Kevin cheesed and looked her up and down before taking in his lip. " you know me?" He tilted his head, he could hear his friends in the back talking about the conversation.

" of course I do, I've known you for a while now. I admire how quiet you are, you're never bothering anyone I love that" she spoke, he smiled harder and watched her body shift towards him. Her knees pressed against his and her hands rested on her lap.

" I admire you and your hard work." He chuckled and looked down at her hands, he picked one up and felt her ring— he opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off by the teacher. " Kevin your seat" she uttered and took a seat, y/n watched the boy stand up and comply with the order.

Y/n waved him good bye and turned back around. Kevin smiled and went back to his seat, arion shook him aggressively and watched his face turn a shade of pink. " she smells like vanilla.." he started off, his tone low he glanced at arion to see him cheesing with him.

" you gotta fuck that bitch" ek giggled, " she's a woman. A beautiful independent black woman, one of the finest." He rolled his eyes, arion giggled and listened to Kevin talk. He seemed to be very passionate speaking on her— he didn't even care if she heard, she would have to know his love for her.

" you sound mad geeky" he mumbled and leaned back, Kevin stared at ek before drawing his hand back— the boy turned his head towards Kevin and furrowed his face. Arion grabbed Kevin's wrist and pushed his hand down onto the table. " he not worth it" arion sighed— Kevin rolled his eyes and got on his phone for the remainder of class.