𝐕𝐂𝐑

𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩.

" you'd wife an only fans girl?" Arion questioned his cousin, Camrin glared to see Kevin munching his food down hard as hell

" you'd wife an only fans girl?" Arion questioned his cousin, Camrin glared to see Kevin munching his food down hard as hell. " hell yeah, not just any girl though! This one specifically." Kevin pulled out his phone and went to the girls insta.

Kevin had made a lot of progress to talk to her honestly, he got a follow back and she replied to a few of his dms.

" you sure you can handle one gang? You pretty possessive" Jeremiah added, arion nodded. " yeah dude, that's her career like mad niggas spanking they dick to her" arion continued hoping to change his mind.

" nigga, I don't care what they do! As long as they ain't touching her I'm good." Kevin mumbled, he did often think about that— but he decided to brush it off. " nah I couldn't, what if y'all fuck on cam and the shit trash for real, so the niggas in the comments like.. I can dick yo bitch better!" Camrin said while stuffing his mouth with fries.

"I know how to dick a bitch down, 200 thousand percent positive. Trust!" Kevin stuck his tongue out before opening instagram. " cause you be talking to them crazy, I'm surprised you don't got kids" arion mumbled, Camrin giggled.

" nah actually though, it's giving Jody from baby boy" Jeremiah laughed, " exactly, I wanna have your baby Kevin!" Camrin laughed hard. Kevin rolled his eyes before swallowing his food to speak, " she just posted" he screeched— they all stared at him before he turned the phone around.

Liked by kayflock, and 34082 others

9287 comments
nun2tyana content later!!, I wanna try pov shots though, lmk what y'all think for real :3

View comments

Kayflock bae why you acting like that?? Yk i can record ya for real😭
nun2tyana of course bae, how could I forget abt you!!! My favorite <3