𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲!

𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮

" what are we doing here again?" Doug watched his cousin rent a car— Kevin looked towards him and rolled his eyes

" what are we doing here again?" Doug watched his cousin rent a car— Kevin looked towards him and rolled his eyes. " I've explained this already, we looking for tyana." He mumbled, they both entered the car and put on their seatbelts.

" we fam and all but, she moved away from you for a reason.." arion laughed nervously, Kevin reversed the car and looked at him before driving away. " she just want me to come find her, I know tyana way more than you do." He laughed, arion couldn't feed into his delusional actions anymore.

" nah Kevin. Seriously though, she left New York for a reason." He mumbled and pulled the weed out his bag. " what? To become a lawyer? She could've did that shit in New York, coulda helped me get nas out the system."

Arion huffed lowly at his ignorance, she didn't have to help with anything and Kevin knew that. He said anything that would make him feel better about the way he treated her, " you're crazy" arion shook his head to avoid the smoke.

" where she at?" He looked, arion opened Kevin's phone and went to an alt account on his instagram— he checked her spam, her main and her private. " nothing, the last thing she said was she was going to get boba atttt.. some coffee shop in LA" he mumbled and looked at Kevin.

He was a pretty reckless driver, and the way cali niggas drove he was sure to fit in. " what shop." He furrowed his brows. " some shop Nigga" arions voice became high pitched. " nigga. What Fuckin shop" he snatched the phone and unlocked it himself, seeing the location did say some shop.

He went silent and placed the phone down. " you're a bitch" arion mumbled and got on his phone, the drive from the airport to La was about an hour— in the mean time they enjoyed the sights there and how many people at the beach at this time of day.

the ride was quiet until they received a call from jarad, Kevin quickly answered it and sat up in the seat. " where she at?" He asked stopping at a red light, " she's at in and out with camrin, you still buyin my game right." Jarad mumbled and put the phone to his ear.

" yeah Nigga I gotchu, send me the location" he giggled and ended the call, a few seconds after he got another notification signaling where Jarad was. " who were ya talking to?" Tyana looked at him and ate her burger. " I was talking to Dougie" he lied through his grills.

She hummed and looked at camrin, " he's been talking to that old lady for like 20 mins" she mumbled and watched camrin laugh hysterically, the laughter died down once the lady handed camrin his phone. He returned to his friends and giggled lowly, "I'm in that" he groaned and leaned back.

He grabbed Tyanas burger and took a bite. " she's like 34" tyana mumbled and watched jarad also take a bite from the burger. " so?" He scoffed and took a sip of her drink. She wiped her mouth clean and let them have the rest of the food, she laughed to her self before they both glared at her.