𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

"Daniel, ain't you going home today?" Kevin questioned the boy sitting in front of him. " hell no. Are you?" He sassed, Kevin stared at him before bursting into laughter. " well my friend comin over to hang" Kevin stated and checked her location.

" mine are too, girl or boy?" Daniel asked helping him straighten up the place. Kevin muttered her gender and threw away the empty beer bottles Daniel had left sitting everywhere. " uncle said I could stay until Friday." Daniel looked up from his phone, Kevin huffed quietly and shut the back door their home.

He had been here for a at least a week now, tomorrow would make his 2nd week. He said Friday which made Kevin verbally ill, it was only Monday. He washed up some of the dishes while Daniel loud talked on the phone, he dried his hands hearing his phone ring.

" hey I'm outside with a few other guys, could you hurry up?" Y/N said in a slight panic. " hold on baby" he mumbled and rushed to put his shoes on, he jogged down the stairs and opened the gate. " thank you" she smiled and looked back at the boys, they followed them all the way back to Kevin's dads condo.

" Y'all Daniel friends or something?" Kevin frowned up and turned to them, he stared them down before they put their hands up in defense. " we are" one spoke, he glared at y/n with a huge smirk, she was grabbed and pulled closer by Kevin.

the smirking didn't stop until Daniel walked outside. "damn who dat fine ass lil mama?" Daniel jogged towards them, Kevin's grip on her waist tightened. " damn Kevin, Ian know you could pull bitches like this" Daniel snickered and pushed Kevin aside.

" she don't fuckin want you nigga" Kevin pushed him back into his friends, y/n grabbed his hand and squeezed it. " it's fine Kevin, cmon" she attempted to brush off the whole situation, Kevin was extremely possessive when it came down to her, even with them just being friends.

He didn't want her to have any other friends, he wanted her to himself. " yea listen to her Kevin, it ain't that serious bro" glen uttered, they followed Kevin inside and all sat on the couch. It was a group of boys, Daniel named a few but the rest remained unknown. " that's woo, rah, Bando, and tdot lil mama, what's ya name?" Daniel questioned.

She looked up from her phone and waved at the group of boys. " I'm y/n, I think you're Daniel?" She tilted her head to the side, Kevin stared at her and clenched his jaw, even though it was a small conversation he didn't want them communicating at all.

" yea, you and Kevin dating?" the light skin spoke up, his name was rah. " no we're just friends, best friends actually" she answered, they all nodded and glared at each other.

" that don't mean y'all gonna train her." Kevin grabbed her and took her upstairs, " cmon Kevin don't be lame. Let her have fun, you can't tie down every bitch" Woo laughed, Kevin glared at them before bringing her back downstairs.

Daniel went into the fridge and grabbed a small bottle of henny, it was one of the shot bottles— the rest had beer. He brought it over to y/n and sat it on her lap and sat in between her and Kevin. She scooted over only for woo to sit on the other side of her, she was squished.

" I don't drink" she lied through her gums, Daniel smacked his lips. " Ight ion give a fuck who you are, get up before I air this bitch out. Family or not, I'm killing everyone up in this bitch. Say one more thing to her Daniel." Kevin voiced, everyone glared at him before taking a seat back and glaring at the girl.

" don't even fuckin look at her, you niggas act like you've never seen a girl before. Have some self control, y/n cmon." He looked over at her, she quickly jumped up and grabbed onto him and followed him upstairs," is he mad he can't hit that?" Rah giggled to himself.

" that was.. sweet" she smiled and looked at him, he was still irritated. She shut the door and turned the lock before making her way to Kevin, her hands rubbing against his stomach. " it's okay Kevin" she uttered before kissing his lips, it wasn't the first time— Kevin smiled and grabbed her neck and kissed back.

His grip tight he pulled her closer to him and groped her ass, she bit his bottom lip and put her hands into his boxers— she palmed his dick and watched his reaction to her cold palms.

" I want the house to know you're mine y/n." He looked at her and kissed against her neck, she fell back onto the bed and removed her clothes. Kevin helped and removed his, his tongue trailed from her neck; down to her breast and finally her lower area.

She opened her legs and watched the boy tease her, she grew impatient, he kissed against her thighs, her clit, everywhere but attaching his lips to her swollen cunt.

" stop teasing Kevin" she voiced, a smile fell to his lips before finally attaching his mouth to her clit. His hands reaching to grope her breasts, y/n lifted off the bed feeling his tongue slide inside of her.

" mmm" she moaned with her lips shut, she shut her eyes and let him go to work, his tongue licking against almost everything— he knew her body like the back of his hand. His pointer and middle entering her hole, he curled his fingers and went as deep as he could before pumping them in and out continuously.

" moan it baby, please." He looked up at her, his mouth attached to her clit— he sucked on it and watched her mouth hang open, his speed of fingering quickening, Kevin watched every emotion take over her.

" Kevin!" She cried out feeling her high approach, he held onto her hips while she attempted to crawl away. His mouth still attached, he pulled away just before she came. He flipped her over on her side and got behind her, in the spoon position Kevin lifted her leg up and pushed his dick inside of her.

"you're mine you know that?" He grumbled near her ear, his strokes deep— she leaned back and Moaned. " I know" she whined, feeling his strokes speed up, she held her leg up and looked down watching him stroke in and out.

His hand fell to her clit, his strokes growing harder she gripped her breast and moaned louder. " this my pussy ain't it ma?" He sucked on her neck, he was leaving marks everywhere. She nodded her head and allowed him to, she put her leg down and pulled him out, he followed her league.

She got on all fours, Kevin got right behind her and held onto her ass and slammed deep in her, hitting her gspot instantly, she moaned louder than before and fell flat to her face. His grip tight he fucked her with all his might, her body practically calling for more, she gripped the sheets and whined.

" Kevinnnn!" She reached back, attempting to push him away. That resulted to Kevin pinning her arm behind her back and slowing down his strokes, he held her close and whined his hips deep inside of her— all against her gspot.

She pushed her ass up wanting him to go deeper, he gave her what she wanted. " cum mama" he whispered into her ear, she released onto his dick and pulled away. She looked at him and caught her breath, Kevin dragged her back towards him and pinned her legs above her head— folding her Like a pretzel.

" you got the prettiest pussy ma, I swear" he grinned making her blush, she attempted to hide her face. " don't hide it please, I wanna cum lookin at yo lil pretty ass" he smacked the inside of her thigh.

She nodded and looked at him, with eye contact the whole time, Kevin re-entered her and held her in place. His strokes rough, he pounded into the girl— with the bed squeaking and her moans, they could most definitely hear them.

And that's exactly what he wanted, she took in her lip and listened to Kevin's moans— his face scrunched up his hips bucked one last time before cumming on top of her pussy. He unfolded her legs and kissed her lips, she kissed back and sat up.

He cleaned them up and took her back downstairs, she looked at all of them. " you're disgusting" Daniel uttered, " wouldn't you do the same?" He turned y/n around and smacked her ass hard, he gripped it and watched all of them stare in shock. " it's mine too" he kissed her, she smiled and kissed back.

Y/n moved away and went to the restroom. " Aight, who wanna fuck though?" Kevin asked genuinely, they all raised their hands and shared a laugh— Kevin did too. He laughed harder than them though, his hand in his boxers he pulled out his gun and emptied the clip on everyone.

A/N
ignore the last part hehe, or don't...
This chapter wasss kinda rushed I felt bad for not updating.
Ignore mistakes
1574 words