𝐒𝐡𝐞

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚,
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

Kevin cus he didn't get to dump that .40

" you'd never have to deal with that shit if you just listened to me sometimes, tyana!" he dad complained for the 100th time he felt, her trying her hardest and still being yelled at made her wanna cry.

" if it's pissing you off so bad then you do it your damn self, you keep telling me the same shit over instead of just fucking helping" She huffed, Kevin and his friends glared over at her— a frown fell on his face hearing his favorite girl get upset.

"What more can I fuckin tell you? That you're being an idiot? Suck it up, you always wanna cry. That shit is so fucking aggravating." He huffed and went inside, she glared over at the boys only to see giggles on some of their faces.

Kevin's eyes watched her every move; she picked up her phone and grabbed her headphones off the chair. She looked back to see where her dad was and stormed off, in the direction near the forest. Her eyes teary, she didn't care if she got kidnapped at this point, any chance to get away from him.

" when y'all going home?" Kevin asked, Camrin and dougie looked at each other before both grabbed their things. " cuh, you kicking us out." He scoffed and pushed Kevin off the seat, he jumped up and pushed camrin back. " damn daddy" he giggled and left with dougie.

Kevin shook his head and went inside, his parents and sister sound asleep— he traveled to his room, he glared into Tyana's house, her dad seemed to be pacing back and forth and talking on the phone. Kevin wasn't sure who obviously, he didn't have super powers.

he huffed and pulled out his phone— going to a burner count he hoped to see anything tyana posted, the last thing on her page was a picture of her friend. He felt bad for her, he could understand where she came from, he didn't like the way her dad spoke to her.

The clock hit 12am, the lights in the house finally off. He put on his forces and made his way outside his house, locking the door he made sure to leave his phone behind.

As many times as tyana left her key at school or inside, it was a 100 percent chance there was a key under the Mat or in the little flower pot. The only thing that lit the streets were the street lights and the porch lights— this neighborhood filled with old people, nobody was awake past 8:30.