𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Kevin had been beefing with some old Nigga for at least 30 mins now. " nigga you jackin yg and you old as fuck word to my mother you like 60" Kevin laughed at the old man; he frowned and looked around before going on a rant.

" I have been yg lil Nigga, since birth. Who are you? Fuck doa." He laughed; Kevin couldn't help but laugh at the old guy— he wasn't intimidating. " Word to bros, yous a bitch I'll pop you and yo mans. Yo whole family might, of fact." Kevin set the camera up and threw up ygk.

" you just a young ass Nigga with no life, fuck off my phone, lil boy." Pop ended the live and went to his daughters' room. " when's the party?" He questioned, seeing her put on her shoes, " it starts in a little, it's by servside— but I'm going with Jarad, so I'll be okay" She looked at him with a reassuring smile.

He always kept her out of his drama, so she had no clue who his opps were, and luckily, they had no clue who she was. " okay, just be careful, please. Text me when you get there and are on your way home." He sighed and tried not to let his worries take over.

" I will, Daddy, I promise." She hugged him, fixed her shorts, grabbed her phone, and jogged downstairs, he watched her and wanted to stop her, but she was safe. He knew it; he watched her enter the car and drive off.

" where's the liquor?" She looked at Jarad and changed out of her shirt; she propped her camera up and fixed her makeup, adding more mascara and lipgloss. Jarad reached into the back and handed her the pink Whitney.

" you tryna fuck me up.." she stuck her tongue out; the dark-skinned boy simply shook his head and started to drive. " don't be leaving yo makeup in my car either, tyana. I'm trying to get some pussy for real. They see yo shit and think I got a girlfriend," he mumbled, looking around after stopping at a red light.

"Boy, bye," She mumbled, putting everything back into the glove compartment. The drive there was at least 20 mins, and by the time they arrived, there were many people.

They both got out of the car and walked inside with each other. "I'll text you when it's time to go." He stated, and with that, they went their separate ways. She got a few stares but just took it as her being pretty— she got stopped by a tall boy, his nose quite fat.

" Ayo, what's yo name?" He squinted his eyes; she looked around before answering. " why?" She crossed her arms. " nun, you just lookin good to me" he licked his bottom lip and walked away; she brushed whatever was off and went to the kitchen.

" ain't that pops, daughter?" Camrin asked; Kevin's eyes darted in that direction. " pops got a daughter?" Dougie asked, confused about what was going on. " You gon boom ha or what?" Camrin laughed at Kevin's fascination with the girl.

"Ima tap dat. Watch, a Nigga like me is irresistible," Nasir butted into the conversation, " bitch I seen yo interaction with her. She brushed yo hoe ass off. Finish sharing Murda with Camrin," Kay mumbled. " ima get her ass to make a movie with me" Kay stared at her; Tyana looked towards him and smiled a little. " why are you bringing me into this?" camrin huffed at Kay's joke.

" see dat?" He stuck his tongue out. " you're gay as fuck" Camrin mumbled and walked away; Dougie and Nas followed behind him. Kay went towards Tyana and looked at her face up close.

"Wassup witchu?" He leaned against the counter and stared at her. She looked him up and down and took in her lip. " Mm, nothing; what about you?" She tilted her head and took a sip from her cup. By the looks, she looked at least 19, a year younger than him. His eyes fell on her outfit; she didn't have much clothing and was looking for a dick to fuck and suck on for the night, and Kevin just so happened to be in her area.