𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

He lookin tew good, Ik dem ceos better keep themselves in line!!! Cus I would def be sneaking him in McDonald's 😍

" ayo papa, you gon help me clean or what?" Kevin looked at his tia, he got up from his game and went to the kitchen— he smacked his lips seeing what he had to clean. " why you use all this bullshit to cook" he rolled his eyes, she stared at him before popping him with the spatula.

" why you think you can talk to me like that?" She bucked at him, Kevin stepped back before rolling up his sleeves. " what I thought, pussy." She snickered and leaned against the counter, " I got a few girlfriends coming over, ones around your age I think." His Tia spoke, he rolled his eyes again.

" around my age so like what, 47?" He mumbled lowly, she giggled before shaking her head. " no she's like 22, 24 maybe." She shrugged, he smirked to himself and added soap to the sponge, she pushed him out the way and cleaned the dishes her self.

" can you start on the chicken for me?" She looked at him, he dried his hands and grabbed their biggest bowl and put the chicken into it, by the time he managed to stop gagging over the slimy feeling she was done washing dishes.

" do that, put the dishes up okay. I'm gonna go take a shower" she looked at him, he nodded his head and cleaned the chicken in the sink, he grabbed his phone and played his playlist while doing so— it made things go by quicker he thought.

It was 5 mins into his aunts shower when he heard someone knock, it was delinquent and respectful— everyone else just beat on the door. He paused the song and dried his hands once again, and went to the door.

" are you.. here for my tia?" He looked her up and down. " yes, are you the nephew she keeps trying to hook me up with?" Y/n joked, he laughed and nodded. " let me get that for you" he offered with a smile, he  took the bags out her hand and carried them to the counter.

" she told me honey, salad mix, cheese, and cuties— she said you liked cuties, right?" Y/N shut the door and locked it, Kevin laughed again and agreed. " I do, are you really like 24? You look.. 18" he stared at her figure, she was well put together— she nodded and went through the bags.

" she told me to put honey on the chicken after it baked for a little?" Y/n said confused, Kevin grabbed it before shaking his head. " she has this special sauce, it's good though" he placed the honey into the cabinet, she placed the rest of the stuff into the fridge.

" you smoke?" She asked once it grew silent, " hell yeah,I got some weed upstairs. Help me with this shit and we can smoke; she take like an hour in the tub I swear." He laughed and moved aside.

Y/n and Kevin ended up cooking damn near everything, they turned down the stoves and the grease and went outside. " but I never knew shorty so it was like, why you talking about me?" Kevin finished the story, y/n stared at him the whole entire time, genuinely intrigued.