𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝙊𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

" at the end of the day I'm single Kevin!" She exclaimed over the phone, the boy ignored her and sucked his teeth. " why you gotta go out y/n? You wanna go to a pool party. Why you need to go to a pool party." He huffed and smacked his gums. " maybe because I'm single and I can do what the fuck I want. Don't come to that party on yo bullshit, I'll see you when I see you." She replied and ended the call.

Kevin balled his fists before cursing out loud. " ou she knew damn well to hang up before I got on that ass, break her damn face in!" He huffed and ranted to himself. Y/n on the other hand finished getting ready, she didn't plan on doing anything she just wanted to prove a point— she was a little nervous on how Kevin was gonna react.

She went to the party and did the usual, she got in the water unlike everyone else. She wished Kevin had came, he would've played with her— everyone else just wanted to drink. She got out the pool and sat on the edge, she made a few friends but overall she wanted Kevin.

She wouldn't let him know that, she'd never hear the ending of why he was right. He drove past the house a few times hoping to see a glimpse of her but obviously not, it was in the back. He checked her page and she had yet to post anything— he rolled her eyes and went home and off to bed.

She played on her phone and listened to her friends talk about their relationships— " what about you y/n?" Maya questioned her, she sat up and nibbled on her lip. " it's complicated" she laughed, they all asked why which made her go into details. " but he's such a sweet guy, he's just really really crazy" she laughed and tugged on her too a little to fix it.

" crazy is bad, I'm glad it's complicated. Hope you don't settle for him." Maya laughed and opened her white claw, she pursed his lips together before leaning back. She had a few people approach her but she obviously ignored them— she contemplated on telling Kevin to come.

" I heard about you and ole dude" one guy sat next to her, she looked up from her phone and chuckled. " so you technically single nah?" He tilted his head, she stared at him before shaking her head. " You still gon fuck with his lame ass!" He laughed and sat next to her.

She side eyed him before getting on TikTok. The man next to her rambled his lips, she ignored majority of it— she didn't think much of it until he got louder. " and you stuck up?!" He furrowed which made people look at them. " you're mad cause you can't stop talking? Shut ya big headed ass up" she scoffed and got up.

He got up and followed her to the front. " I'm just tryna know what it's like to be ya nigga" he grabbed her head, " well I don't want you" she pulled away and stepped back into someone— she looked down at the shoes and smiled. His arm snaked around her, his ski mask on, he upped his gun on the boy.

" damn stunna" he laughed, he pushed y/n's face into his chest and covered her ears. Kevin pulled the trigger and watched his body drop, he picked y/n up and left as if it was casual. She tried to get a glimpse of what happened but Kevin didn't let her— " you see why Ian want you at no party?" He glanced over at her.

She nodded and looked down at her lap. " I'm sorry" she muttered lowly, " speak up Y/n." He picked her head up and kissed her lips, " I said I'm sorry!" She stared at him before he cut a hard left. She looked at the road and huffed, " I love you" he stated, she smiled and stared at his features.

" I love you too! I'm so happy you came it's like you knew when I needed help!" She ranted, she turned to him and seen he was aggravated. " why you ain't text me or nothing? Why I had to stalk you to find out a nigga was on ya ass?" He kept driving. " I was about to.. I swear I was" she frowned and reached for his hand.