𝐀𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮?

 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮?

My baby so cute

y/n sat in her kitchen waiting for her boyfriend, Kevin. He had been gone since this morning and she was missing him a lot— she felt as if they were drifting apart and not really loving on each other enough.

She had been holding it for a couple days now, she didn't wanna leave Kevin, nor did she want them to get into a major argument. She took a sip of lemonade from her cup and grabbed her phone, she called Kevin and placed the phone on speaker.

She picked at her nails and huffed. The phone picked up after the 3rd ring. " I'm so sorry baby, I couldn't find my phone. Are you okay? I'm Finna be on my way home in a little I'm on my last game." He assured her.

" okay, I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you." She huffed, a smile fell onto Kevin's face hearing her say that, " and also I wanna talk to you when you get home. It's serious— we aren't gonna break up or anything I just wanna talk okay?" She spoke up.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and stared at the phone, the line was silent. " okay, I'll be home soon. I love you" he said. " I love you more" she smiled and ended the call, she looked around their house and decided to clean up in the meantime.

She turned on the tv and played some of her favorite songs and began to clean— when Kevin said he'd be home soon he usually meant soon, and just as she thought— about 10 mins later she heard his keys outside of the door.

She placed the mop down and stepped over their dog, she made her way to the door and opened it for him. " hey beautiful" he smiled and pulled her to him, he kissed her cheek and locked the door behind him.

She waved and pulled away from his grip. " so what did you wanna talk about?" He looked at her, she grabbed his hand and took him to the couch. " it's not really me or you but I feel like.. we've been sorta drifting apart. You're always with your friends and I feel as if.. I'm not getting enough of your attention." She admitted, she hated to express her self.

Kevin stared at her, seeing her frustration. " thank you for communicating with me— I'm sorry I had no idea you felt this way." He pulled her onto his lap, his eyes looking into hers, he kissed on her face. " I would never intentionally make you feel like this." He sighed.

" I know you wouldn't" she smiled, his frown turned into a smile seeing she wasn't so worked up about the situation. " let me make this right, go get dressed" he told her, she got up and ran upstairs.

Kevin finished the mopping and majority of the cleaning, there wasn't much to clean since they had cleaned on Friday— it was only Sunday. He picked up their dog and placed him outside in the back yard, he went back inside and locked the patio door.

It took her quite a while to get dressed and since he was so sweaty from basketball he decided to get in the shower downstairs, his showers were always faster than hers.

He was still clean, she just procrastinated and took her sweet time in there, but surprisingly he got out the shower around the same time as her. He dried off and did the rest of his hygiene and put on his outfit, she got dressed in the bathroom while he got dressed in their bed room.

He put on some of his rings and tied his shoes. " baby can you oil my scalp later?" He asked while walking into the bathroom. She nodded her head and did her edges, " can I try?" He looked at her through the mirror.

She handed him the edge brush and told him how to do the swooping motion, Kevin stared at her like she just explained calculus— " I hold... what down?" He mumbled.

" just swoop it don't worry about holding nothing down" she laughed at his face of confusion— he swooped her edge up into her bun and looked at her while a silly smile. " you did it!" She praised him.

He kissed her lips and looked her up and down. " you look damn good, girl" he mumbled and grabbed a handful of her ass. " stoppp" she giggled and pulled her self away, she put on her shoes and grabbed her purse and his hand.

" where you wanna go?" He asked her, she simply shrugged her shoulders. He took her to Olive Garden and spent time with her, he hated that she felt that way. He always wanted her to feel special because she was special.

" you mean the world to me you know?" He told her as she swirled her pasta with her fork. " you are my world" she cheesed while looking at him. " I wanna marry you and have my kids with you, I'll work on giving you the proper attention." He grabbed her hand.

She smiled harder hearing him say simple words like those. " I love you so much. I'm glad I met you, you're the reason I keep going." She rubbed his hand. " you should never have to wonder if I love you, I always will" he looked at her.

" I'll always love you more"

A/N
Aw they finally got along???!!!
Next chapter: " I Fuckin hate You!!"
Anyways this was really short asf
926 words
Ignore mistakes