𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐀𝐯𝐞.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚.

Kevin sat on the side of his bed alone, his mind rambled through the possibilities of his ex being with someone else, he missed her and she knew he did. She never really picked up the phone to text him, or call— not even the slightest.

She often posted about missing him but he liked straight forward conversations, she didn't. They clashed heads a lot with her stubbornness and his ego, they tried to understand each other and didn't.

They agreed they were way too immature to date each other and wanted to wait until their mid twenties, but Kevin, Kevin couldn't wait. He grabbed his phone and called her, a few rings later she picked up the phone with a slight moan. His heart dropped, there's no way she would?

" yes Kevin?" She mumbled tiredly, his lips spreaded into a smirk. " .. where are you?" He questioned, he heard a few more ruffles before a sigh. " I'm at home, why?" He could hear the animosity in her tone. " you sound like you don't wanna talk to me." He pointed out, she sighed a bit softer and shook her head as if he could see her.

" I'm sorry, I just got up from a nap, you know how I get" she muttered making him laugh a little, it was true— he did know, she was always mildly upset when her nap was cut short. He apologized and continued the conversation until finally bringing up the big question. " .. do you mind if I come over?" He asked.

" this late of night with that long drive, are you sure?" She asked him, he said yes with little to no hesitation. " okay.. just let me know when you're here." She smiled before ending the call.  Kevin smiled to himself and grabbed half of the stuff he needed, maybe a few snacks knowing the car ride was about an 45 mins away.

He got into his car putting his hands on the wheel, he texted her again to reassure the decision. Once he got a final okay, he began his drive. He talked to himself for a min before his phone rang, it was her. " yes?" He asked her, the line was quiet before she opened her mouth.

" can you get me some McDonald's too?" She sighed dramatically. " yes I can." He rolled his eyes. The call lasted another 15 mins before he ended it, he almost crashed and blamed it on her, claiming she was too much of a distraction.

He kept thinking of how things could go right, if he talked smooth another he could get back with her or hell, even some Pussy. There was still a part of him that didn't want to hurt her feelings again, although they were both entirely wrong they have the strongest connection.

with all his thoughts and there not being traffic, he got there in about 35 mins, he stopped to get her food as promised and went to her door. " still in dis broke ass neighborhood." He uttered lowly, it was Oakland California.

She quickly pulled him inside and grabbed her food. " I don't like you staying over here. Why wont you just come back to la with me?" He looked at her prep her meal. " I don't want to be in LA, all of my friends and family are here. I'm fine, if I'm not dead by now I think I'm good" she muttered while taking a seat.

" I told you to call me so you wouldn't be standing out there" she glared at him, a smile fell onto his face as he took a seat next to her, " I'm sorry, I honestly forgot baby." He admitted, he truly did! But she still wanted him to be careful.

The room got silent, so silent you could hear her cat licking her paws. " are you spending the night?" She asked, he mentally sighed knowing this would've been the question of the night. " I mean; maybe. I don't know yet; I haven't stuff to handle in the morning." He told her with all honesty.

Hearing him slightly decline her offer she frowned a bit. " well, I'll just enjoy your company now" she tried to make the best of the situation, he smiled and pulled her out her seat and held her close. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him; he stared down at her before grabbing her neck, bringing her into a kiss.

her eyes filled with lust and her mind being on one thing, she instantly kissed back. Her hands fell into his jeans with a swift motion his lower half was naked, he was a bit surprised how smoothly she got him out his clothes.

Her hands fondling with his tip, she got him hard and began to ejaculate him. He groaned into her mouth and pushed her down to her knees, another thing he missed was their sex, the way she gripped around his dick and moaned his name was the definition of heaven.

" y/n" he looked down at her, she hummed in response while dragging her tongue on his tip. " I missed you." He stated and let out another moan, she smiled and with that it motivated her to give him the best head he could've gotten while they were broken up.

Her eyes never left him as she downed his dick. She hummed with the tip hitting the back of her throat, she grabbed his hips and went to work, faster than she thought she could, her eyes watered and her face turned red as all oxygen left her body.

She pulled away and coughed, he whined and pushed his dick back into her mouth. His hands tangled with her freshly done hair, he pulled it and began to hump her mouth.

She held her mouth open and was harshly pulled away before he came. She was bent over the table and spanked for a while before getting her pussy rammed, his strokes were rough enough to send her over the edge automatically, she held onto the table and moaned out his name for mercy.

He didn't spare her not one bit and she enjoyed it. " Kevin you fuck me so well!" She moaned out and reached out to grab anything she could. He placed her hands behind her back and groaned loud, " thank you mama, you take your dick well" he mumbled before feeling her warm cum coat his dick.

He released into her and damn near collapsed ontop of her; his legs weak, he managed to pick her up and take her to the couch where they continued to fuck; this is what they had both been craving.

uhm, hi.
1118 words
Ignore mistakes
I don't like this honestly