𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐧

𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠?

y/n tagged along with her brother and his friends, they were currently at the Lego hotel— she thought it was funny how all of them wanted to play in the legos, one of them was very passionate about it

She hung out with her mostly because of how quiet he was, he was very reticent. He didn't speak unless he was spoken to which she didn't mind— " you wanna build a Spider-Man?" She laughed and watched him carefully separate the red and blue legos.

He glanced at her before nodding. " I wanna make him big, I'm gonna take him home." He smiled at her. She sat her things down and helped him separate them— he began to prater about how much he loved spider man.

" I enjoy miles. Maybe we can watch tonight? Would you mind?" He smiled at her. " I'd love to! What time? I know we're doing a lot of activities today, you think 10 is okay?" She tilted her head. " okay that's great," he giggled and put the legos into a bag once he practically stole all the ones he needed.

He got up from the floor and helped her up. " why y'all all buddy buddy?" Jayden stared at them. " he was by himself" she rolled her eyes and pulled him along, they hung out the entire day.

It was move of her and Kevin day then anything. Jayden and his friends didn't do anything but get them in trouble. Kevin stood next to the bat man Lego sculpture they had and put two thumbs up, he smiled hard and waited for y/n to snap the pic.

She took it and laughed, " you're so cute"
She coo'd and took several more. His cheeks perked higher and looked away from her, " nooo baby look at me! You're so adorable" she laughed and walked to him, she grabbed his hand and took him to more sculptures and took even more pictures— he didn't even realize she started taking them with her own phone.

She kissed his cheek and showed him the pictures. " okay your turn!" He looked at her and smiled, she sat her purse down only for Kevin to pick it up and hold it while he took her pictures. " nah Kevin gay YALL" Jayden chuckled and pushed the boy.

Y/n rolled her eyes and kept posing while Kevin took them. " you look amazing baby" he cheesed from behind the camera. She smiled hard and Went back to him and grabbed the phone— she looked at the pictures and felt Kevin pull her closer.

She put her arm around his waist and grabbed her stuff from him. He held her waist and went to the other events, they had lunch together and all before Jayden wondered where they were. " just tell him we're eating." He mumbled and ate his food.

She did as told and sat with him, he clinged onto her pretty fast. She didn't mind it though, but he was a bit possessive even though they had barely started talking this morning. She could notice the urges of wanting to say something when a guy spoke to her but she brushed it off.