𝐈 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲

𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨

I write y/n oneshots all the time, the tyana ones are used when I want there to be multiple people in the oneshot, I hope y'all understand 😭

The day tyana and Kevin came to an end his world fell apart, the relationship was dead— there wasn't the smallest thing that could save it. He waited too long to admit how he felt, she begged for it constantly just wanting closure.

" you can't be crying bout her Nigga; she not worried about you." Dougie looked at his sad faced cousin. Kevin looked over him and felt his heart break all over again. " I know tyana. She runs away from her issues, allat partying and drinking is just to ignore her emotion. She misses me" he stated confidently.

Some being half true, the other being his delusions. " if that helps you sleep; she's thinking about you right now." Dougie shook his head, dougie looked at jarad for help but he was too busy fighting with camrin.

"Y'all niggas worried about the wrong shit. He needs help." Dougie spoke loud, the two stopped and looked at Kevin. " I think you should call her, right?" Camrin shrugged, he made it seem like it was as simple as 123.

" don't you think he would've done that already?" Jarad side eyed the light skinned boy, his shoulders went up and down as a response. " why don't we just.. tell her you're missing her." Camrin suggested, Kevin looked at them.

He took a deep breath before nodding his head, he l turned on his ringer and watched the two boys follow dougie out. " we'll tell her some shit gang I gotchu." Jarad snickered evilly. Kevin didn't care as long as he got in touch with her.

"What are we gonna tell her?" Camrin questioned sitting in the middle of the backseat. He buckled his seat belt and watches the two in the front giggle, he felt left out until jarad gave camrin his phone to see— it was a message tyana had sent.

Camrin giggled to himself before sending a message back. " bitch I didn't wanna respond why would you do that." Jarad glared back at him, camrin rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

They made their way over to Tyanas house and barged inside, she was watching tv. " what do y'all want? Is this a damn packaged deal? 3 mustyteers?" She snickered at her own jokes, they all stared at her before taking a seat.

" it's about Kevin" jarad said dramatically. She sat up in her seat and looked at all of them, she went into a panic seeing all their faces had a slight frown. " what's wrong with him? He okay? What's wrong" she stammered over her words, jarad sighed.

" tyana he misses you bad. I've never seen him so sad before, he's not eating not showering he's not doing anything but crying. He just wants to hear your voice— he misses your touch he claims." Jarad started off; he slightly elbowed dougie for him to add on.

" he says he can't sleep at night, he holds himself crying like a newborn baby, missing your warm arms." He rubbed his temples. " since when you get a cat?" Camrin stared at the orange cat walked around on the floor, " that's jarads cat you idiot." Dougie sighed.

" back to Kevin.. he's just.. a mess. I'm tired of cleaning up after his ass" camrin rolled his eyes, jarad bit his tongue to hold in his laugh. Tyana felt a rush of guilt, " I should've checked on him sooner" she grabbed her phone she went to his contact and looked at all of them.

" don't hesitate tyana; he needs you." Camrin said in a more serious tone. She went outside and called him, he answered immediately— a smile on his face he heard her light breathing in the back. " tyana?" He spoke, his voice raspier that normal.

" hi Kevin. I wanted to check on you, how are you?" She picked at the fabric on her shirt, she nervously paced the area while talking to him. " I've been.. alright, I could be better. Well I am better now that I hear your voice. How are you?" He scooted to the edge of his seat.

" I'm okay; listen. Jarad dougie and cam told me everything, I'll be over there soon. You need rest, I'll hold you for an eternity if you want me to Kevin just don't be all depressed and stuff please" she ranted lowly.

A smile fell to his lips as he nodded, he agreed and said his goodbyes. She placed her phone into her pocket and went to her room and put on her shoes. She packed an overnight bag. " I'm going to his house; and I'll most likely be saying the night" she stated seeing the three get comfy on her couch.

" too late to drive" jarad mumbled sheepishly, the two followed and dozed off next to each other. She huffed and left; locking the door behind her she made her way to Kevin's place.

He opened the door so fast you would think he was standing next to it. " I've missed you." Was the first thing that came out of his mouth seeing her face to face, she instantly embraced him and held him as tight as she could.

" I've missed you too. I haven't been so good my self, i missed you as soon as we stopped talking." She admitted. his theory being true, he smiled— she grabbed his hand and took him upstairs.

Holding him like she would before, he felt home. Her grip so nice and firm, his head laid against her breasts. " don't leave me again please" he looked at her, she ran her hands through his hair and nodded.

" I promise I won't."

A/N
They never have a heart felt moment I decided to let 'em have it iG
I actually love this song so much, the chapter is pretty short tbh, I was gonna make them fuck but the song is so heartfelt and sad I couldn't, I got y'all later on tho frl
1041 words
ignore mistakes

A/NThey never have a heart felt moment I decided to let 'em have it iGI actually love this song so much, the chapter is pretty short tbh, I was gonna make them fuck but the song is so heartfelt and sad I couldn't, I got y'all later on tho frl1041 ...