𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟

𝙃𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮

he look so good in this pic, Kevin look like that in this oneshot!!

Kevin sat with his friends and another random nigga they just befriended, he didn't really like the dude and he only tolerated him because of dougie. " mason, tell Kevin how you slid on dthang block not too long ago" Camrin nudged dude, mason got to the edge of his seat and opened his mouth to explain.

" nigga fuck rpt, hit me up when you take down them drilly niggas" Kevin cut him short. He furrowed his face and glanced at the rest of them, " he's in a bad mood.. he missing his lil boo right now" Camrin giggled and listened to mason tell the story.

" my lil boo? She wasn't lil. She was a big thing to me, she gon cut me off for some lame ass bogus ass hood nigga?" Kevin rolled his eyes. " damn twin.." mason laughed and smiled, " you lost one and I got one" mason giggled and watched Kevin furrow his face.

He looked back at his phone and mumbled. They talked for quite a while until arion brought up drinking, " this is gay." Kevin mumbled and added ice to his cup. " but you pouring up" Camrin rolled his eyes, " nah I need some cigs. Y'all tryna come?" Mason glanced at them.

Everyone nodded but Kevin. " you just drunk some alcohol nigga Ian finna go to jail if you get pulled over" he uttered and scrunched his face at the bitter taste that stuck on his tongue. " you jus wanna cry bout ole girl, she gone nigga. Ain't like she left you, you cut her ass off" Camrin rolled his eyes.

Camrin was right— way before y/n got a boyfriend Kevin stopped texting her, he claimed she was too compatible with him and it didn't feel real. " bye." He mumbled and shut the door behind them, mason pushed it back open. " hey my girl almost here I told her you're here already" mason smiled and struggled to keep the door open.

Kevin pushed against it harder hoping to squish his head in between it. " alright Nigga leave." Kevin uttered and slammed the door once he did, it was only a minute or so until the door opened again— he smacked his lips. " mason why the—" he stopped talking, his eyes blurred and unfocused.

" I can't get away from you can I?" She sighed and palaces her stuff down, Kevin jumped up from his seat and picked her up off her feet. " this the little lame nigga you leave me for?" He furrowed his face, she pushed him away and walked upstairs ignoring his rant.

" I didn't leave you nigga, you cut me off. Your fault! Mason be all up in this pussy every night too" she snickered and picked up masons games from the floor and straightened up. " you tryna make me mad or something?" He furrowed his face and sat his cup down.

" no, just telling you how it is." She laughed and took a seat on the bed, she kicked off her shoes and glanced at Kevin again. " I be.. in pussy too" he shrugged and crossed his arms, " oh really? You dicking them bitches like you did me?" She tilted her head and pulled him down on the bed.

She crawled onto his lap and stared down at him. " hell naw baby you know this yo dick" he smiled, she hummed and rubbed her thumb across his lips. " good" she laughed and got up, he tilted his head and grabbed her.

" where you going? We posed to fuck now" he put his hand in her shorts, she pushed his hand away and stared at him. " you think ima fuck on you?" She scoffed, Kevin blank stared her before her hand traveled to his print. "I do miss you" she admitted and pressed her lips into his.

" I miss you more. A nigga been mad as hell thinking bout you with another nigga" he uttered and kissed back, " you mad? Mason be having me pulling at the bed and shit" she laughed and pulled away once again. Kevin snatched her back to him and pulled her on the bed, she laughed more and curled up.

He smiled and bit his lip, he removed her clothes and his before pulling her to the edge of the bed. He slapped his dick on her clit and smiled at her, " mason ain't fuckin you like this" he chuckled and shoved his dick into her— her body stretched out and a cry escaped her mouth.

Her legs were pinned down and his legs attached to hers, his dick hitting her cervix— the girl moaned into the kiss. She bit his lip and hummed, his grunts loud and bold, she pushed him away. "Whatchu running for?" He chuckled and pinned her hand down.

Y/n's face furrowed and her body went numb, his pace picked up and her eyes went cross. Her mouth hung open, " I been missing you" he mumbled against her jaw, she whined and tried to push his dick out.

The strokes getting rougher and rougher, y/n felt her self cum. Kevin's strokes still the same, she pushed her self away or managed to, she crawled away— Kevin grabbed her legs and brought her back to him. " no, cmon Kevin" she whined, he softened his face and kissed her cheek.

" it's okay. You wanna make me proud right? Take this dick baby" he mumbled and pushed his dick back into her, she took in her lip and pushed her face into one of masons pillows, her ass tooted up— Kevin held her hips in place and pounded in and out of her.

Her cries getting loud, she felt Kevin grip her hair and pull her head back. " you letting that nigga fuck you when you know you mine? When you know you and this pussy belong to me?" He grunted and fucked her harder.

Her body froze and his got hot, she couldn't speak. " you was talking mad shit earlier, dick got you stunned or what" he laughed and let her hair go. Her face fell back into the bed and her eyes closed, she moaned loud feeling the knot in her stomach build once again.

She screeched and pushed Kevin away, his grip predominate— he didn't bulge. The girl rested her hand behind her back in defeat and felt the boy speed up and soon, she came once again. Her body fell flat and her breathing picked up, she felt the room get fuzzy.

She thought she was about to pass out until she felt her body get tossed around. Kevin laid down and propped himself up and pulled her head to his dick, " clean it off" he demanded, the girl sluggishly did as told. His hand resting on her head— he pushed it down and jerked in and out of her mouth.

She held her mouth open and closed her eyes, although she could feel the spit flying everywhere. Her gags Getting loud, Kevin heard the door downstairs open, she tried to pull away but he didn't let her, " who give a fuck about mason." He uttered, her head still in place.

She shut her eyes tighter and felt the load shook into the back of her throat, she pulled her self off and coughed, her gripped her hair and pushed her back down. She pushed the semen and spit back onto his dick and slurped it off— she kept going until the boy cried beneath her, " good girl baby" he smiled and pulled her off.

" what the fuck"

A/N
y'all already know what happened next🤔 them little nigga boys squabbled for that pussy!
Ignore mistakes
1302 words