𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

Hi, did ya miss me lol..

Y/n sat on her boyfriends couch waiting for him to get back from the store, he never really left her alone because of his roommate, Kevin. She didn't pay him any mind but she did find him attractive— by him and her boyfriend looking similar he felt Kevin was competition.

she got up from the seat and went to the bathroom, on her way there, she face planted into Kevin's chest. " im sorry" she quickly apologized, " you're good baby, aye, where mason?" He looked down at her, her face turned pink hearing how smooth baby rolled off his tongue.

" he left to target" she stated taking a step back. "you look pretty today." He complimented before cracking a smile, his gap showed and his lips glistened. " thank you" she smiled and went to the bathroom.

Her cheeks perked, she fixed her lipstick and her hair before taking a deep breath, she didn't know why she got so shy around him at that moment but she did, it was an overwhelming feeling that she felt when she first met mason.

The butterfly feeling. She swallowed hard spit and added more mascara, she smiled at her self and left the restroom only to bump into him again. " okay, if you wanna lay on my chest say that." He laughed, she looked up at him and laughed awkwardly.

" I think you want me to, why do you keep pushing your chest into my face" she mumbled and looked at the stain of mascara. " dawg and you stained my shirt" he rolled his eyes and removed it; her eyes widen and her body got hot.

She quickly separated her self from him and went downstairs to sit. Kevin made her feel special; it was a spark that starts at the beginning of every relationship, but this has happened over the past 5 months of getting small glimpses and conversations from him.

It felt like a fairy tell, knowing if they did do something that it had to be a secret excited her, as sick as it sounded— she liked how dirty and degrading it was. She wanted to make the first move but she didn't want mason to see.

Kevin strutted downstairs and took a seat next to her; still no shirt, she stared at him. " come here." His voice deep and demanding, she quickly sat next to him and looked into his eyes, his low sitting eyes. They sat low as if he just smoked, the whole situation felt heated.

it wasn't long until Kevin grabbed her face and pressed his lips into hers. "I want you so bad." He mumbled and deepened the kiss, her hands grabbing a hold of his biceps, she kissed back.

She crawled into his lap and sat on his print, it didn't take long for her to feel him harden before her. The moment felt euphoric to her— she pulled away and quickly removed her clothes. " lay down" he said once again with a deep demanding tone, his voice alone was enough to drive her over the edge.

he pulled her to him and placed his hands on her clit, she opened her legs wider and stared at him, he smiled and smacked her thigh. She flinched and winced at the pain but kept the same position.

Kevin removed his shorts and boxers and lined his dick up infront of her before pushing his self deep inside of her; his hands wrapped around her neck he felt her clench around him, a moan left his mouth as she bit her lip.

She grabbed ahold of his wrist and as he began to slow fuck her, hitting every spot he could— he watched her enjoy it. " even when taking dick you so beautiful baby you know that?" He whispered in her ear and picked up his pace.

Her mouth held open she moaned out for more, he kissed the side of her jaw and continued his pace seeing that's what she enjoyed. " oh my god k-Kevin" she choked out, her words slurring she found her self already close to cumming.

"can you cum for me? Please?" He held her tighter and went to her g spot, he knew he hit it once her face scrunched up and low whimper escaped her pretty lips. She gripped the side of the couch and moaned loudly before releasing onto his dick.

Not pulling out he flipped her over and continued, this time a bit rougher and a tighter grip on her neck. He continued to rasp near her ear and send smacks to her ass every now and then. " I don't like seeing you with mason." He mumbled and began to stroke as hard as he could.

He smacked her ass hard, so hard his hand turned red and stung for a few seconds. " you gon make me kill that Nigga. I want you to my self, allll to my self you hear me?" He kissed the side of her face and pushed her head down.

He held her still as she began to squirm from the pleasure. " please" she whimpered out and grabbed his hand. He tooted her ass up more and pinned her hand behind her back. Curse words escaped both of their mouths as they reached their climax.

She shivered before him and crawled away. She turned on her back and caught her breath. " I need you to myself." He said again, so smoothly. In a trance, she quickly nodded her head. " I'm all yours, Kevin." She submitted instantly.

A smile fell onto his face as he laid down on the couch pulling her ontop, her head fell onto his chest. Her eyes got heavier and heavier until she heard 3 hard knocks at the door and keys jingle. " oh fuck."

hey.. I ghost y'all so much but I'm almost done w school saurrrrr I'll update more🥲
1004 words
ignore mistakes