𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐭

𝙋𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧

" how  many ones do i need?" asked Kevin, he looked towards dougie before humming. " prolly at least 2 bands." he stated and cashed out his ones. " boy thats rent money" camrin uttered and frowned his face. " area 29 a bad ass strip club though" he spoke up and stood behind kevin while he withdrawled his money.

" it better be, new york strippers suck ya for 120" kevin mumbled. " well houston hoes aint 2 dollar sluts" camrin said confidently. " gotta be if drake rap bout em, texas girls aint no better than new york smoochies" dougie disagreed— " well if they so slutty how come Ian get laid?!" He threw his hands up.

" maybe cause you stuck on Chloe ass" Kevin mumbled and stepped to the side, Camrin frowned his face before giggling lowly— " Ian fucking with her, I'm on to the next" he stated with his finger in the air. " nah nigga you're like.. a bitch ass nigga I'm not gon hold you. My girl would never disrespect me as much as Chloe disrespect you" Kevin chuckled and went to the car.

" she don't disrespect me! This dick be keeping her quiet, she ain't stuck on a nigga for nothing now" he stuck his tongue out and walked towards the car. " Maybe she just got that syndrome shit where they be stuck with they abuser" dougie laughed and unlocked the doors.

Kevin got in while laughing, Camrin got in the back seat and leaned towards the front while talking. " I don't like how you guys ignore Kevin being a master manipulator and dougie you banged a dudes head against the wall for no reason." He frowned and stared at them.

" master manipulator? I just tell the hoes what they wanna hear" he giggled and leaned back. " tell that to all the bitches that think you really want a baby with them" he mumbled and got on his phone— arion laughed lowly and glanced at Kevin.

" you got like 4 pending baby mommas" he laughed hard and stopped at the light. " ya know who I'd get pregnant? A stripper, think about it!" He sat up and
Turned to view them both. " I'm not hearing you out" he mumbled and kept driving.

" you gon stop her bag" Camrin mumbled and rolled his eyes. " every stripper bout sexy as fuck, If I get the chance to fuck one why would I not trap em" he squinted his eyes. " nobody want your baby" dougie rolled his eyes— Kevin scoffed and stared out the window.

The club was pretty far from camrins house, it was unbelievable how he said he went here frequently. They all got out the car once they reached the destination— they all went inside and showed their ids.

Some of the strippers waved at camrin, " nigga you a well known citizen?" Kevin laughed lowly and glanced at some of the girls. " damn Texas ain't so bad after all" dougie mumbled and took a seat— one girl instantly went to dougie.

Camrin too, Kevin sat there and watched his friends get action. "This is my uh.. girlfriend" Camrin smirked at Kevin and glanced at the girl, " I'm may" she smiled and shook Kevin's hand— he glanced at the other girl to see her tongue deep in dougies mouth.

he turned his lip, " I have someone for you" may assured and sat on camrins lap. " where she at?" He asked— he pointed towards the stripper that was taking off her heels. She looked for her friends, she rolled her eyes once she saw them— she pulled genny off of dougie and pulled may from Camrin.

" you know y'all gon get in trouble" she stated and glanced at Kevin. " no kissing." She eyed genny and watched her huff, " cmon arion" she smiled and pulled him to a different section and gave him his dance. " Camrin and may, just go to the back" she mumbled.

" party pooper" may scoffed and yanked Camrin along— Kevin smiled at her and pulled out his money. " you gon dance for me?" He giggled and stared up at her, " mm. Should I?" She tilted her head and reached for his hand.