𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡.

Kevin sat inside his 4th period class, the 4th class of the day— he was pretty behind in this class, it was Spanish and for him to have a Spanish speaking mother he wasn't doing too well.

He only came for the teacher, he assumed she was Dominican or some type of Hispanic descent. Kevin raised his hand and cleared his throat hoping she'd turn around from the board.

" what's the matter kevin?" She asked with out even turning around. " may I use the restroom." He questioned, " I need it in Spanish" she turned to him, he huffed and looked around the class room seeing everyone was staring at him and waiting for him to ask.

" puedo ir al bano" he mumbled dryly. " you may. Come get a pass" she replied with the same energy, she sat down and looked up at him as he towered over her— she wrote his name on the pass and stared at him.

" can you stay for lunch? We need to talk about your grades" she handed it to him, he mentally rolled his eyes and walked away with the pass— he only wanted to meet dougie and camrin in the hallways.

" she be making me talk in Spanish like Tf" he mumbled watching the two boys glare at each other. " I mean that is the class.." camrin mumbled quietly— seeing how upset he was before he was just a ticking time bomb.

" okay camrin and you're a fucking idiot now what?" He said harshly. " calm down Kevin.." dougie laughed and watched the two argue, " don't be mad at me cause yo dumb ass can't pick up on Spanish, bitch aren't you Dominican? Puerto Rican? Yo momma from some place. You stupid as fuck Nigga" camrin stated before walking away.

" yeah and you shot your dick off, womp womp" Kevin rolled his eyes and looked at dougie. " don't start on me now.." he mumbled and grabbed his leg. " and for your information, I didn't shoot my peepee off." Camrin pushed Kevin before storming off again.

" nigga got half a ball. At least my shit still in tact." He scoffed and checked the pass, he'd been out for at least 20 mins. " my lunch in like 5 and that teacher want me stay. I'll catch you after school" Kevin sighed, dougie nodded and made his way back to class.

Kevin did the same and watched the teacher glare at him, the glare was more intense than usual. " Kevin the pass had 10 mins on it, I was nice enough to give you 5 extra minutes to walk around and hang with your friends." She walked over to his desk.

" well I you should've gave me 15 more mins. Don't you think?" He stared up at her as if she was stupid. " smart mouth Hm? Maybe you should use it in a positive way, use it to ask for help in a class." She mumbled while walking away. 

Kevin stared at her as she walked away, " she jus tried to embarrass me?" He mumbled to himself and watched the rest of the kids pack up for lunch, Kevin did the same until the teacher stopped him. " listen Kevin." She shut the door behind the last student and locked it.

She pulled up a chair next to his desk and leaned onto her hand, " I can understand learning another language is hard, I don't blame you I struggled with German, but I'm not even making it hard for you guys. I give you a reasonable amount of work and I give you guys damn near all the answers." She said with disappointment in her voice.

The tone was soft and it made him feel bad. " I care and love each and everyone of you Kevin. What can I do to make the class easier?" She grabbed his hands removing them from his face. " It's not you it's just.. I don't care that much. Im sorry, it's not even your class. I just don't care for school." He mumbled lowly.