𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲

𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙤

y/n and Kevin were inseparable, they were so close that you could barely catch one with out the other, but since y/n moved states it had been hard to see each other so often

they had been best friends since they were toddlers— their mom's inseparable, they became inseparable also. Their partners never suspected much between them, and there was nothing between them until this one night.

" it's just Kevin babe" she laughed while setting up for their dinner, mason watched his girlfriend go all out. " you never use this dining room." He mumbled and watched her add fresh flowers in the middle, she even baked dessert. " are you jealous of him or something? I haven't seen him since last year mason." She rolled her eyes, he stepped back and rolled his eyes.

" you ain't even do all this for my birthday"he scoffed and ran upstairs. " you cheated on your birthday, go kill your self or something if it's hurtin yo feelings so bad." She uttered and grabbed her phone. " Womp Womp! That was 2 years ago!" He yelled from upstairs.

" you lucky you even here still" she mumbled and took a seat. She got a call from the one and only Kevin— she smiled hard and picked it up. " I'm here" he stated, his voice heavy, she felt her cheeks heat up. "Okay, im coming!" She giggled and ended the call.

Kevin laughed and went up to her door and knocked— the door pulled open it revealed her. " I've missed you so much." He pulled her into a hug instantly, his hands traveled to her ass— a tight grip was gave to it, he even grabbed a bit of her pussy.

" Kevin" she laughed and moved his hand, it only retaliated to it going back. " what I tell you bout movin my hand?" He smiled and let go of her, mason soon walked downstairs which made Kevin's whole smile fall.

" this the nigga that cheated on my baby moms? My girl?" He pulled y/n to the side and glared at mason. " just cause you tote guns don't mean I won't fight ya goofy ass" mason scoffed, y/n pulled away from Kevin's grip and went back to the kitchen.

" could y'all not?" She mumbled and turned food on low so it could simmer a little. " whatever. Ion wanna be here with this lame ass kid" mason put on his coat while Kevin took his off. " This my house anyway, makin more room for my shit" Kevin laughed and placed his coat in the area mason picked his off of.

Mason stared at Kevin before brushing past him. " whatever. Bye y/n" he mumbled and kissed her lips before leaving, she kissed back and waved. Kevin hopped up from his seat and locked the door, he made his way over to y/n and picked her up.

He placed her on the counter and grabbed her jaw firmly while wiping her lips raw. " why he kissin on you like that?" Kevin tilted his head, her eyes on his she felt her body get hot. " answer me when I'm talking to you" he said sternly, her lips practically falling off now— she pulled her head back.

" because.. we are dating duh." She laughed and attempting to hop down. Kevin grabbed her mid air and sat her back down, she looked around while feeling his eyes burn into hers. Her throat grabbed tightly, she could hardly breathe.

Her face brought closer to his he kissed her lips. " You his once I leave, you hear me?" He asked her in her ear, pulling away from the kiss she nodded. " yes" she spoke quietly, " Flew down here to see you, my girl. You think ima tolerate some bum ass nigga kissin and touching on you?" He turned the burner off and grabbed her.

A grin on her face; she shook her head, following him up the stairs. " you got all dressed up for me?" He smiled and watched her take a seat on the bed, she smiled hard and nodded— removing the dress she had on, it was tight fitted, just his Kevin liked.

" you so sexy" he mumbled before kissing against her jaw, his hands gripping her breasts, y/n smiled even harder. Kevin removed his clothes and leaned her back, her pussy already soaking— he didn't even have to eat her. " You got the prettiest body." He complimented her, his hands unclipping her bra.

He kissed her breasts individually while pushing his dick into her. A breathless whimper escaped her lips, her legs attempted to close but he didn't let them, he put one over his shoulder and pushed his dick deep into her. " Kevin," she whined and pushed on his stomach.

" cmon, you alright" he grabbed her hand and went as deep as he could, his hand resting on her stomach. She gasped feeling him already near her gspot, her hands gripping onto the bed to cope with the euphoric feeling she felt.

" There you go, that feel good?" He asked her while picking up his pace— still a bit whiny she confirmed. " y-yea" she stuttered, you would think the dick was tickling her brain with the way she acted.

He strokes getting harder, he grabbed her neck with both hands. " ion appreciate dude being here while I came to see you." He grip tightened, his strokes rougher— her eyes looked at the hip motions and moaned.

" I'm s-so sorry Kevin" she apologized, her voice soothing he smirked. " I need you to my self, you know I hate sharing you mama" he stated, his grip tightening, you would think he wanted to kill her. " you can have me, I swear" she assured— hoping his strokes would soften for a little.

he kept going until her stomach tightened— her walls clenched and soon his dick was covered. His dick pulled out of her, he finally let go of her neck. His hands rubbing against her clit, she grabbed his wrist and tried to move it.

But she was too weak, he held her still until her body was squirming. " please" she whined and shut her legs tight, his hand pulled away and laughed. She caught her breathe and got up to put her clothes back on, " you think that's all?" He tilted his head and bent her over.

Her hands wrested on the dresser, Kevin got behind her and squatted. His tongue cleaning majority of her cum off, she felt her legs get weaker, " you can't stand?" He asked seeing her damn near knock kneed. She shook her head and felt her self get picked up.

His hands under her ass, he lifted her up. A glare, she knew exactly what he wanted. She reached down below her self and grabbed his dick, she lined his dick with her entrance while he gently brought her down.

Her arms on his neck tight, y/n watched his face go from soft, to serious— his dick pulled out half way, she was surprised with him shoving his dick into her, rougher than any other time. She let out a moan, it sounded like a scream— her hand grabbing his ponytail.

He fucked her, at this point she was tired and Kevin knew it. He wanted that, he wanted mason to come home and see her slumped with no energy, her legs hurting and anything imaginable. Y/n was his girl.

" When you gon realize you don't need nobody else but me?" He asked his strokes softer; she was laid on the bed and placed on her stomach, his hands putting her ass up some. He fell deep into her, her eyes went back.

His hips grinding deep into her, her neck grabbed— she was leaned closer to his mouth. " hm? When you gon realize he ain't finna get you what you need." Kevin whispered, his accent thick she whined feeling his weight lifted off her butt.

She was pounded, hard yet slow— the right combo to make her wanna marry him. Kevin let go of her neck and pulled out and released onto her back, his fingers pushed into her, he fingered her rapidly she released and caught her breath.

" I'm yours."

A/N
Hello.......
Ignore mistakes
1388 words