𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Y/N sat on the side of her bed folding clothes, another night and Kevin was out late. She understood deeply that with his career and the friends he had, he would do so— but she wanted him to at least try to come home at a decent time.

She folded up the last shirt and made her way to their closet, she dragged the clothes hamper into the middle and started to put up clothes. She had a feeling that her and Kevin would break up soon— it was bound to happen.

She always made sure she had her own money and live savings so she could move out and get a place if she needed, Kevin always thought it was stupid and that they would never separate— but that's what it seems now.

She finished dividing the clothes and stacking them neatly, she made her way back to the bedroom and sat on the corner. She checked her instagram, her iMessage, Snapchat, anything that Kevin could've texted her of— and to her surprise he didn't.

She checked his story— It hadn't been updated in a few hours— specifically since the last time they spoke. This put her into a panic but she also checked dougie's story, and there was Kevin. He looked good of course, he had a guilty look on his face— a look only she could tell.

she squinted her eyes and flipped back a few stories and there she found it— her boyfriend— Kevin perez, kissing on some random white girl. She was too shocked to even speak, her body got hot— she sat her phone down and looked at the wall.

She calmed her self down before going downstairs— she made her self a nice cup of cold water and sat on the couch— it was like he knew she was upset, the doorknob began to jiggle.

Her heart pounding out her chest— she stood up and looked at him. " hey" he smiled, he could feel the vibe change— " you good?" He asked lowly approaching her slowly. " Kevin, I want you to be honest with me." she pushed him away, his face dropped knowing exactly where this was going.

" Alright." He sat down, she sat on the coffee table infront of him and folded her arms. " you was kissing on some bitch at the club Kevin? Seriously? Embarrassing me. Embarrassing my image, my face— all these people know me as yo bitch and you're gonna do that grimy ass shit?" She said as calmly as she could.

" it wasn't even like that. I was tryna push her away— why you being like that man" he shook his head. " are you seriously gonna ask me what's wrong like I didn't just catch you kissing and groping on some random ass bitch? You wanna be a hoe ass Nigga" she laughed— he watched her every move.

She began to walk into the kitchen, " man you on dat dateline shit. Sit down and let's talk" he followed behind her, she turned to him— he stepped back and surrendered. " Kevin I don't know what I can do at this point. You've been acting a certain way for so long— at this point. I think we just just break up, it's good for the both of us." She said honestly.

" I don't have the energy to fight you or yell about that shit, it's beyond me at this point. I hope she fucked you  good Nigga." She stared at him. " I'm sorry. I was off that henny, I smoked— I was a lil too turnt ight? I'm sorry baby just Cmon." He opened his arms, waiting for her to fall into him.

" this isn't your first time. I've seen multiple videos of you with some bitch Kevin, that one black girl you was all up on? I seen that. I seen this video, I seen at least 2 fucking others, you know how patient you have to be to sit infront of someone who hurt you and still deal with they shit?" She postulated.

" And you have to be a sick ass Nigga to act like you ain't did shit bitch" she curled her lip, she put her finger in his face while talking— he smacked her hand out his way and looked her up and down. " and you gon hit me?" She tilted her head.

" man it's just disrespectful to put your finger in my shit. Ian putting my fist all in yo face? Although I could punch the shit outta right now, swear. Fuck you talking to me like that for? You wanna bitch like a bitch ima treat yo ass like one" he said boldly.

She couldn't even believe him at this point. She pushed past him and made her way upstairs, he jogged behind her and watched her pack her stuff. " you always crying about some shit y/n Cmon." He said softly. " I'm human. What do you expect? Is it something wrong with me being emotional?" She turned to him.

" nah but you just be.. cryin for no fuck ass reason." He muttered. " I'm not a fucking robot. If you want some bitch to just fuck and clean up your house get a fucking maid." She muttered and grabbed her phone. " where you going anyway?" He snatched her phone.

" I'm not Finna stay here with your ass, it's 1 in the morning and your slut ass just got back about what? 15 mins ago. Kevin give me the phone, you don't even love me. You— love the person I am." She wiped away the tear the fell.

" since you think I hate you so much Lemme help pack yo shit." He stared at her. " I'm sure" she muttered, he helped pack her stuff— a part of him wanted her to stay but the other part didn't wanna hurt her anymore. He'd been over her for a couple weeks now— he didn't know how to approach the situation.

" I'm sorry we gotta end this way y/n." He said softly, she tuned out his voice and carried her stuff downstairs. She was hard headed as fuck, he knew it would take him moving the moon and stars to have her back. " can you just accept my shit? Cmon I love you still but—" she cut him off with a hug.

" I fucking hate you" she mumbled and pushed away, she grabbed the last of her stuff and carried it outside. She waited for her mom in the mean time, he sat outside with her. She sat on the edge of the curb and scrolled through her phone— " you gon sit out here for 30 mins?" He looked at her.

She ignored him again, he shook his head and waited patiently with her— he was fixing his mouth to say another word to her but her mom pulled up. " I'm sorry y/n" he voiced as she loaded her stuff up into the car. " you don't mean that shit Kevin."

why this get so hectic , I might update again tonight
1.1k words
Ignore mistakes