𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙊𝙝.

" you're set on meeting this felon?" Y/n's mom interrogated, watching her child get dressed up. " yeah, he's cute! Why not?" She replied fixing her lashes.

"Oh so you prison wife? You Finna hold this Nigga down in jail for what? 10 years? Loyal to that lightskin" she snickered, still watching her daughter get dressed. " yes, I'll do the time for him! That's how fine he is." She sighed and pulled out a letter Kevin wrote her a while back.

She pulled out a photo and showed her mom, " isn't he the cutest? His hair is getting so long and he's getting buff" she stared at the picture while unintentionally biting her bottom lip. " he's alright, not my type. Def yours though— I don't want my daughter to get married in jail though." She sighed.

" I promise I won't marry him in jail if that helps you sleep at night" she lied through her teeth, she would— she'd have his baby while he's in there too. She didn't care, as long as she was with him, and to be honest, this would be there first time meeting face to face.

She found him through her friend, setty and introduced herself. " I have to go mom, the jail is like an hour away." She grabbed her keys, her mom still disappointed— she nodded her head and kissed her good bye. " don't do anything I wouldn't." She said sternly.

y/n made her way to her car and pulled off and left her neighbor— the jail was extremely far but she wanted to see her man real bad, she offered for setty and camrin to come but they insisted she had alone time with him.

It's not like anything sexual could happen, guards are watching 24/7 and you have to be across from each other. It isn't like she'd snuggle him drugs inside, or worse— a knife. She wanted him to be on good behavior to get out, she wanted them to have a fairy tale type of love, even if it was hood.

by the time she made it there it was 3:30, originally she left at 2:45, she was technically speeding on the way but who cares. She parked her car and quickly adjusted her makeup, boobs, everything— she wanted to look her best for him.

She sprayed perfume over her self once again before finally getting out the car— she knew the check in process alone could take 15 mins. " I'm here to meet Kevin perez." She stated to the lady, " inmates number?" The lady questioned typing into the computer.

" 71604" she stated with a smile, the lady stared at her for a second before looking at the guards. " she's clear to see him" she muttered, y/n stared the lady down as she placed her stuff into the bin. She had to leave her phone, purse and anything she had in her pockets— she sanitized her hands before going inside.

Sitting alone at the tables she finally seen Kevin, walking towards her with the biggest smile ever. " you're so beautiful in person." He blurted out, he stood next to her, she looked at the guard as he gave them a look gesturing a hug would be fine.

She instantly jumped up and hugged him. " you're getting buff in here" she mumbled against his chest before pulling away. " I've been eating nothing but noodles, I can't get fat on you baby" he smiled, showing off his gap.

She couldn't be more in love, she was willing to do any and everything for someone she's known for at least 3 months. " I love you, y/n. I wanna be with you when I get out; I appreciate you for coming to see me. Im sure you're busy and it makes me feel special knowing you paused your life to come check onna nigga like me." He told her.

She smiled harder than she's ever hearing those words. " I love you more Kevin, I'd do anything for you" she submitted, her hands holding onto his tightly she stared him down. "I'm here for you, whenever" she added on.

" can I take you somewhere?" He asked standing up, Kevin made eye contact with the guard before swiftly grabbing her hand and taking her into the nearest restroom.

He locked the door and picked up. " I haven't had pussy in months" he uttered while staring at her lips. " I've been jacking off thinking about you y/n. Those little pics you send me, you drive me crazy ma." He mumbled before grabbing her face and kissing her, his tongue fell into her mouth and she followed his lead.

She smiled to her self hearing those words fall out of Kevin's mouth. She felt special because it was Kevin— who wouldn't? " I touch my self to you too, Kevin." She whispered. A smirk fell onto his face as his dropped his sweat pants, his hard dick poked through his boxers.

"You have on .. tighty whiteys.." she giggled to her self. " be mature." He rolled his eyes before pulling her to him, she lifted up her skirt and bent over the sink— she watched Kevin position his self behind her before slamming inside.

" I love how committed you are to me." He groaned near her ear, her tight walls clenched around him as she moaned into her hand, Kevin removed her hand and pulled it behind her back. " I love how you care about me." He praised her acts, sending a rough slow stroke to her, she winced and bit her lip.

" you make me wanna be a better man" he picked up his pace, her eyes locking with his she watched him struggle to keep down his moans. " I want your child Kevin." She moaned as he sent harder strokes to her g spot.

He didn't believe her, she was talking nonsense. She was a young girl that was willing to put her life away for a man she barely knew, but why not abuse it? " you gon have all my babies right?" He gripped her neck, speeding up. " all of them! I'm yours!" She cried as her climax built.

" I want you to have all of them okay? You gon show the world who yo Nigga is?" He smiled at her through the reflection. Her eyes teary she nodded her head vigorously. " you're such a good girl you know?" He slowed down and watched her climax on his dick, she squirmed around and grabbed ahold of his hand while finishing.

" inside me" she stared at him— Kevin froze before putting his dick back inside of her. " you're positive?" He asked before continuing. " one thousand percent." She nodded and let him finish inside, she fixed her clothes and his.

Y/n turned around and grabbed his jaw, pushing him against the wall she kissed his lips. " you get out of jail and you fuck up and cheat on me I'm cutting your dick off you understand me?" She looked at him. " I won't baby I promise" he smiled while staring down at her.

"Get my name tatted while you're in here."

A/N
She jus be letting Kevin do whatever to her ahh what if he got an std 😓
Y'all should text me frfr I might leak my number
Ignore mistakes
1223 words