𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅

" I'm sorry for being devoted to you, Kevin." She said with tears flowing down her cheek. " you're so crazy, being devoted to me and trying stalking a bitch I did a video with is two different things." He stated and shook his head, he rubbed his temples and watched her bawl harder.

" you're gonna leave me aren't you. Get the fuck out, I don't need you." She sobered up, " baby. Cmon, just drink some water and lay the fuck down youre doing too much." He huffed out of annoyance, she stared at him and started to throw things at him. " I'm gonna beat the fuck outta you man chill out bruh" he huffed and balled his fist.

She stared at him before walking out the door; " doing all this at a Fuckin party is crazy." He huffed and sat on the side of the bed. He didn't understand why she was so angry, he didn't even talk to the girl after the video— they went their separate ways.

The rest of the party was awkward, it was y/n getting Kevin mad and him trying not to retaliate against her. She was obviously enjoying the rage that filled his heart, she knew everything he hated and that's exactly what she did that night.

She moved her body to the music with a shot glass in her hand; she bent over and let whoever that was behind her take control. The man's hands wrapped around her waist as he grinded against her ass, she looked up to see flock not only staring at her, but his shirt up showing his gun.

she stared at him and took down the shot and sat it on the table, she turned around and grabbed the male by his jaw. Her eyes traveled over to see his reaction but he was no where to be found— she paused before looking around.

She was snatched away by her waist, his arms held her close as he upped his gun at the man before them. " I'm sorry man ian know it was your girl! She was on me!" He pleaded for his life. " get the fuck outta here" Kevin uttered.

His nails dug into her side, she whined and attempted to pull away. " you're pissy the fuck drunk and you getting on my nerves. Cmon" he demanded, he stared at her before she huffed, her head hanging low she followed behind him.

She held onto his shirt so she wouldn't lose him the crowd. She could feel the anger radiating off of him, he was pissed off, but who wouldn't be. " you got some nerve, you know?" He laughed once they made it outside.

" I'm sorry" she uttered. " sorry don't cut you shaking yo ass on another Nigga, sorry don't fix you grinding on another Nigga. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't fuck yo ass up right now." He said through a clenched jaw.

His eyes burned holes into hers, she looked everywhere but him. She picked at an old scab, he grabbed her neck and forced her to stare back at him, tears filled the brim of her eyes as his grip tightened, " I'm sorry Kevin" she whispered.

He let go of her neck and made his way to the car, she followed behind him quickly— but he didn't enter the drivers seat, he opened the back seat of the car and stared at her. She immediately got the gesture and hopped inside, she sat on the far right behind the passenger seat and looked at him as he got inside.

" fuck you so far away for? Come here." He spat harshly, a part of her was down for the aggression and the demanding side of him— but she felt too guilty to enjoy this 'punishment'. She sat in the middle with her hands in between her legs, she looked at his side profile while he looked out the window.