𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨

Y/N sat near Kevin and Camrin in their English class; she listened to them talk about whatever they were gossiping about. " I need to get my dick suckeddd" Camrin whined, licking his lips while eyeing Kevin.

" fuck you looking at me for?" He scrunched up his face. Camrin giggled before making eye contact with y/n. She looked away and huffed; she felt a rush of nervousness take over her body.

"Why you staring in my mouth for shorty?" Camrin tilted his head, got up, and tapped Kevin— they both sat next to her; she was in the middle. " I didn't mean to. I was— looking at you." She looked at Camrin.

She looked over at Kevin, then back at her lap. " oh aight, so you suckin' my dick, or is he?" Camrin smirked, "Yo, what's wrong with you?" Kevin pointed his finger at the boy, she let out a low giggle. " y'all are funny," she said while covering her mouth.

" you think so?" Camrins head fell to the side, and they stared at her lips. She nodded and smiled at him, "Didn't you date Mason?" Kevin asked her. " yeah, it was a while ago. I don't date him anymore, though. He's kinda obsessed, but" she laughed and fidgeted with her pencil.

They glared at each other before she sat back and looked at them. " you smoke?" Camrin asked and grabbed the pencil from her. "Are we making you nervous?" Kevin smirked at her; she blushed a little before nodding.

" I don't smoke, but I do drink," she spoke lowly. " you should come to our crib later; we got some drinks and shit for ya" Kevin's hand patted her knee. She agreed and finished her work; the two did the same— after a while, they all got on their phones until the class was over.

She gathered her stuff, and Kevin followed behind her while she followed Camrin. " aye, you wanna ride with us? We prolly fin go to the store and shit." Camrin looked back at her, "That's fine; I don't have much to do anyway" She laughed before she felt Kevin's arm snake around her.

He pulled her closer to him once the hallways crowded; she held onto the back of Camrins shirt and followed him outside. She wanted to back out but didn't have anything else to do; when she got home, her mom would probably make her study or take care of her siblings, so why not.

She got into the car, and Camrin got in the back with her; she sat in the middle while Camrin sat behind the massager seat. " ima Go slide thru Jeremiah's crib," Kevin said before turning his music up and pulled out of the parking lot.

Y/n looked out the window before feeling Camrins hand rub her thigh— she clenched her legs together and looked at him. " you have nice eyes," she said loudly over Kevin's music; he smiled before grabbing her chin before kissing her.

She looked at him, a bit surprised, before Kevin frantically stopped the car. " nigga watch the road!" Camrin smacked the back of Kevin's head. " nigga I am. Don't you think we would've crashed? Stupid ass light ass big forehead ass Nigga" Kevin yelled back.

Y/n giggled before placing her hand on Camrins, his hand scooting closer to her center; he got by her heat and rested his hand. It wasn't that long until Kevin made it to Jeremiah's house; he parked the car and went through some of the papers in his car. " ight whatever. I'll be right back," he mumbled and exited the vehicle.