𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩,𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

Tyana spent the night with her best friend, Valerie— she kept mentioning small things about her older brother but she didn't think too much of it

Tyana spent the night with her best friend, Valerie— she kept mentioning small things about her older brother but she didn't think too much of it. She knew Kevin but she hadn't seen him since he went jail a few years ago, he had been in jail for 4 years— Valerie and her whole family was excited, she enjoyed seeing them happy so it made her excited.

They were both in college, originally Valerie was supposed to go home her self but she insisted tyana came with her. They were all close in age so she had a small relationship with Kevin, nothing too serious. They all sat in the suv and drove down to the pick up site— tyana only tagged along for the food.

" so what are we doing again?" She asked while dipping her fries in ketchup. " we're going to pick up Kevin!" Jackie exclaimed— tyana swallowed her food hard and looked at Valerie, she was sound asleep— " really?!" She sat up and glanced at Jackie, she nodded with a laugh.

" how long is the drive.." she asked, " well.. it's been about 30 mins, maybe another 30." She told her. She looked at tyana through the review mirror, she leaned back and sighed, she was sitting in the 3rd row seating. She finished up her food and laid across the back seat, she played on her phone although it was extremely hot outside— she wished she brought a jacket.

It was no use to put her hands in her shirt, she had on a tank top and boy shorts. She rolled onto her stomach and talked to Jackie until she fell asleep, it wasn't long until she did so— Jackie talked to her self thinking tyana was still awake and listening. " well whatever." She mumbled and continued her drive.

-

Tyana woke up to people snickering and staring into her face, she rubbed her eyes before focusing on Valerie— she turned her head to the boy in the back seat with her and huffed. " where's Kevin" she sat up and focused her eyes, "next to you" she laughed, she glanced over at the boy and squinted her eyes.

" this is Kevin?!" She exclaimed and looked at Jackie, she hummed and laughed. " boy you was fucking them spreads up wasnt you?" She poked him and glanced at his face, " ima fuck you up how bout that?" He mumbled and pushed her— she laughed and kept poking him, he treated her just like he did Valerie for the most part.

Valerie ended up falling asleep which left tyana and Kevin to hang out, she laid her head against the window, he leaned towards bed and watched whatever she did on her phone. " why you so far? Whatchu hiding on ya phone" he squinted his eyes and grabbed her phone, she snatched it back and closed it.

"Nah you fucking and sucking on that bitch aren't you?" He bothered her— she scrunched up her face, " ion record my business boo" she snapped her fingers, " I do" he stuck his tongue out and pulled his phone off the charger, " no no no" she shook her head. " boring, you gotta record! That shit fire for real" he assured and got on instagram.