𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

" this lame ass field trip" khalil huffed and walked around the campus— since it was senior year, they had a bunch of college field trips

" this lame ass field trip" khalil huffed and walked around the campus— since it was senior year, they had a bunch of college field trips. He hated them, they all said the same thing and gave bullshit ass examples on why to come to their college.

" okay class, we have 3 volunteers! They all wanna show you why they love this school, they're coming soon so please be respectful and kind to them. we're gonna section off into 3 groups of 3 and they're gonna show you their day to day routine." Ms .daph smiled.

Khalil sucked his teeth and pushed Camrin around. " okay literally stop putting your hands on me" he mumbled and shoved Camrin back, " okay you fat bastard" he laughed and got rougher with the shoving. They soon stopped once she announced the volunteers were here.

There was 2 boys and one girl, khalil felt a smirk fall onto his face seeing how innocent the girl looked. She had on leggings and a wrestle mania shirt— she had on crocs and her hair was dreaded. " okay! Who wants to be in my group" she smiled seeing half of them run towards her, " okay Josh needs some too" she laughed and watched 3 of them depart from her.

" what's yo name?" He smiled and stood next to her, she glanced at him before smiling back. " tyana, what about you?" She tilted her head. " shit.. khalil" he giggled and stopped. " nah this nigga giggled like a bitch" Camrin laughed and held his stomach, " I thought it was cute" she laughed and looked at the other guy standing infront of her.

" I'm mason" he smiled " Ight he a bitch nigga. Lets get to know this college! How long you been here?" He lifted his brow, " well this is my 3rd month. I just started not too long ago, I graduated early" she explained. She tried to talk to the other two but it would only end in Khalil and her having a one on one.

"Okay it's really hard around here, you have to be ontop of everything at all times" she mumbled and took them around the campus. " my classes are super far and it's sometimes hard to make it there on time but they give you 5 extra mins to make it there. So really you have 10 mins to get to class to class" she looked at them.

They all nodded and smiled at her, khalil smiled a little harder than the others, and although she was a bit blind to see he was flirting with her— he thought it was cute. It had came to their lunch time, tyana also took her lunch and sat next to Khalil and his friends. " nah we can go get extras like that?" Camrin stood up, mason followed him to the snack bar.

" lemme buy ya food?" He tilted his head and smiled at her. " oh no it's fine, what's your profession?" She tilted her head and watched him shrug. " you into some nerdy shit like computer science huh?" He laughed. " actually I wanna be a neurosurgeon or scientist, or surgeon. Still deciding" she laughed.