𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐎𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝗠𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺

Saying Kevin was crazy over his ex was an understatement to what he truly felt. Fixated was also an understatement— he loved her even with her strong hate towards him. Kevin did 6 hard months in jail for her, he harmed her ex and put her life in danger also.

Not to mention he beat up her dad a few weeks before that. Kevin practically ran out the facility he was in — he jumped on dougie and pushed him down to the floor. " you already knowing where I'm
Tryna go" he stated and helped him up.

" well good after noon to you too Kevin, yo buff back ass damn you got fat nigga" dougie stared him down. He pushed the papers into his chest and sighed, " good news! I talked to her this morning— she didn't care for you but she did seem sort of happy when I mentioned your name" dougie giggled and read his release forms. " you cant even go near her for 5 months." dougie frowned and watch kevin shrug. the lightskinned boy uttered stuff to himself before getting into the drivers seat.

" i done been in this bitch enough im ready to go." he snorted and spat out the window. " you arent thinking bout seeing her for real are you?" dougie mumbled and entered the passenger seat. " first day out I need her pussy nigga, you know how wet and tight that bitch get after a nigga scare her ass?" He looked towards dougie.

" I don't know. I don't want to know, she's like family to me.." he mumbled and stared out the window. They passed a few streets until they got back to Kevin's block— he limited his time with his buddies unfortunately, he needed to see y/n at this moment.

" she still with mason?" He asked and lit a blunt. They all nodded and watched his face furrow, " you're dead ass? I broke his arm and his pelvis— his dick don't even fuckin work she fucking dude STILL?" He raised his voice— Kevin dropped the blunt and almost cried.

" damn she cheating.. it's confirmed." Camrin snickered and picked it up. He took a long drag and handed it to may right after, " why you just giving the blunt to anyone." He uttered and bucked at may— " you don't know me boy" she uttered and held onto Camrin.

" damn right ion know you." He squinted his eyes and bucked at her and Camrin. " he was mine before yours" Kevin snorted again— " spit one more time I'm gon slap the fuck outta you Kevin" dougie stared at him. He stared at him while spitting it into the bushes— dougie pushed him and huffed.

He checked the time and sighed, " I gotta head home" he stated with a humongous grin. " where that's at?" Dougie pulled his keys out and looked at Kevin— " lemme bring ya car back in the morning" he smiled and reached for them.

Dougie sighed before placing them into his hand. Kevin giggled and jogged off, he made it to the car and drove off before even placing his seat belt on. He turned up the radio and stopped at the stop sign before turning to the left. He remembered her address by heart— he was a bit nervous to see her.

The drive there was under 10 mins, he parked outside her house and went up to the door. He couldn't help but to hear a man's voice through the other side— he furrowed his face and stood there for a few seconds. " I can miss someone and not talk to them mason" she laughed and listened to his babbling.

" you gon fuck the nigga I don't know why you bluffing" he spoke, " he broke your arm, why would I fuck him. He held a gun to my head, why on earth would I still fuck with him." She huffed and stared at him.