𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤

My meal!!!

Quick chapter, gn🫶🏾

" that whole lil mean girl act she put on for y'all, that shit ain't real." Kevin uttered and watched tyana sit with her friends. " how you know?" Dougie tilted his head and looked towards Kevin. " well for one, i always see her with a different set of bitches and she be talking about surgery and shit. Then she get with them she's like, mean to everyone." He mumbled.

" I don't think it's an act I think it's just fitting in with your surroundings." Camrin spoke up— " maybe, she's crazy I know that for sure" he mumbled and bounced his leg. " she had the biggest crush on me a few years ago, like 7th grade year— why I found her stalking my moms instagram?" He glanced at them.

" she had liked pics from me being like 3 bro" he mumbled and watched them giggle lowly. " she seen that fat ass head and them mean ass teeth and ran away" dougie snickered and fell out the chair.

Kevin scoffed and stared at her, she could feel it— he knew she could. She got up and approached him, he looked up at her and smiled, " you miss me now?" He tilted his head and pulled her down.

She looked back at her friends before opening her mouth. " they tell you what to say or something?" He laughed and pulled her closer. Her hands rested on her thighs before she cracked a soft smile towards him, " no they don't, why do you keep staring at me?" She asked him.

" I just wanted to look at you, I can't admire you?" He smiled and tilted his head. He reached for one of her hands but her friend came and got her, " girl Stacy fucked on him last week cmon" Keke pulled her away. Tyana squinted her eyes at him before following her back to the seat.

" hold on." He mumbled and followed behind them, he stood infront of all of them and bursted into laughter. " which one of you is Stacy." He huffed and stared at them, the ugliest one there raise her hand nervously— " on my dead mans Ian fuck her tyana" he laughed hard and looked back at his friends before calling them over.

They ran to him and leaned in while his whispered something to them. " She don't want ya small dick ass anyway" tyana spoke up— Kevin laughed harder before smacking his lips. "Whatever baby, you gon stay with these.. crazy ass hoes or come be with me" he tilted his head.

She started to get up but she was pulled down, she twisted her mouth to the side before huffing. " not today Kevin" she stared at him, he eyed Keke before leaving the cafeteria.

" don't you hate him?" Keke looked towards her, she nodded before explaining her self. " he's just too perfect" she whined and got up from her seat, she left their table and sat with may and genny. " guys" she huffed and started to explain her self— they both gasped dramatically before giggling.