𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙢, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚.

Y/n sat on the phone with her exes mom, she was practically begging for her to come to her birthday party. " please y/n you're my favorite out of all them bitches for real" Jackie gassed her. " I'll go because I love you, not for Kevin." She sighed, " thank you so much baby. I'll be waiting for you" she giggled before ending the call.

Y/n looked at her self in the mirror before sighing. " you're an idiot." She mumbled and rubbed her temples; her and Kevin had been broken up for at least 10 months and during those ten months were on and off talking.

It would always be Kevin reaching out and not replying after she did. It was like a reward and a punishment. He would check on her; and dip— for 10 months straight, until she stopped responding.

Of course she still thought of him, he was everywhere— on the radio, her instagram feed, her tiktok feed. She couldn't escape him, even when she tried to— she would see small things that reminded her of him.

It got to the point where she had to act like he was in another dimension with no contact, but of course it didn't work. She checked the weather before she started to get dressed, it was pretty warm outside.

She put on some shorts and a shirt— she didn't wanna over dress since it was just a little get together for his mom. She did her hair and put on some mascara, she wiped a few smudges off her eyelid before adding more.

She put on some lipgloss and grabbed her stuff, she texted Jackie that she'd be there shortly to which she replied with a thumbs up. She placed her phone into her purse and grabbed her keys and left, she had mentally prepared herself to deal with Kevin's nagging.

If not nagging then he would be up her ass the whole time wondering why she was there, and if she'd been with some other guy. He was the definition of delusional, he did this every other month, he would convict her of something that wasn't true.

Her house was about 20 to 25 mins away but there was no traffic on the highways meaning she could get there in 15– to which she did. She parked her car and noticed an unfamiliar car in the drive way, she brushed it off thinking it could've been a gift.

It has been 10 months, she thought. She got out the car and went around the back way, where everyone was. " hiiii y/n" Jackie greeted her with a big hug and humongous kiss to the cheek.

" hi Jackie" she smiled hard and hugged her back. " I missed you soooo much, it was pain not having you here for Christmas" she pouted, y/n looked at her and frowned. " I'm sorry, I'll be here next Christmas" she assured.

" thank you, I was wondering if you could help Kevin cook. He's in there struggling right now— I told him not to be all rude and shit." She rolled her eyes, at least she knew how bratty and stubborn he could be.

" I'll see what I can do, he's pretty hard headed" y/n joked, " you ain't ever lied" she mumbled before pulling her in for one last hug. She let the girl go and took a seat, y/n sat her bag with Jackie and grabbed a shot or 2 before going inside to deal with Kevin.

" you're that stressed over Kevin?" Jackie laughed. " he gets so bratty and extra Jackie you don't even understand." She shook her head while pouring another shot, " I'm sure he's much worse with you than me, he is pretty bratty, someone needa handle his ass" she laughed seeing y/n pour shot after shot.

" don't get too drunk now, you still gotta cook." She giggled. "You're right, I just hope he not on his bullshit." She sighed before looking around; " where's his sister?" She asked.  " she went with her auntie to buy me a gift, she'll be back before you know it! Stop stalling and go deal with him!" She laughed and pushed her towards the door.