𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙

This is for Ciara, you tell my business again ima beat dat ass girl🧘🏾‍♀️

" he's super earthy, I had seen him by the pond not too long ago he was collecting pond water and tadpoles and shit" genny picked at her chicken sandwich. " you think? I seen him with a necklace it had a bunch of evil eyes on it" may mumbled sarcastically, tyana stared at them both before turning to the boy— he sat with his friends and blank stared them while they loud talked.

" I mean, this is right in your alley no?" Genny tilted her head and watched them hold eye contact. " I mean yeah but he's super earthy, I don't know anything besides Lauryn hill and like.. green eyes and shit" she laughed and finished her grapes. " he can teach you, he gon have you reading the tarot book while he got dick in you" may snickered.

" okay" she rolled her eyes and got up to throw away her stuff, " post a little picture with you being all one with the earth and say some shit like.. I love going crystal shopping" genny laughed— she rolled her eyes and checked the time, " well it's free period now, you bitches gotta stay at school" she snickered and grabbed her backpack off the floor.

She hugged them goodbye before going home. Her and Kevin had been friends on Instagram and he always liked her posts, never commented— him seeing her wouldn't be the issue, trying to get a reaction would be. It didn't seem as simple to just say what genny had suggested.

782,719 likes tyanafrfr I need to go crystal shopping sooo bad 657 comments

782,719 likes
tyanafrfr I need to go crystal shopping sooo bad
657 comments

officialkayflocka me too pretty, text me
tyanafrfr okok

all4may ok this is too earthy ok ms badu
tyanafrfr this is so racist!
All4may ms hill..?
Tyanafrfr ok yes
all4may good cus I don't know many besides Keisha cole n Alicia keys