More New Faces

The boys and I walk up to a tan little building with big bright windows. Big brown letters displayed the name in bold as they glow.

"Tweek Bros. Coffee"

It's a cute little building.
As we step in, the atmosphere is calm and people scatter around at different tables. Light colored walls stretch across the entire building and there's a desk in the back, with the menus above it. The smell of coffee in the air makes me relax as I breath it in deep, sighing contently. I hear small chatter but nothing to loud around the room. It's warm in here and I realize I'm still wearing Kenny's jacket. I unzip it and jump out as fast as I can, as if it was on fire. I hand it to Kenny and jump behind Kyle before he can give it back. He pouts at me and I smile back.

Kyle looks at me weird and I realize I'm gripping onto his shoulders in an attempt to hide from Kenny. I let go quickly and clear my throat. He just chuckles
at me shaking his head.

We walk up to the counter together, and I see a very anxious boy our age working. His hair is bright blonde but it looks unkept like he's been pulling at it.
He's wearing a brown apron with the shops name on it in white lettering.

"Hey, Tweek". Stan says nonchalantly.

"H-Hey guy, you wants s-some coffee"? He asks us.

"Tweek?" I ask Kyle, "like the name?" 

"Yeah, his parents own the place, we go to school with him". He responds.

"Oh cool".

Me and the boy lock eyes and he jumps a little, startled. I jump as well, wondering what spooked him as I look around behind me. When I realize it's me who scared him.

"Gah! W-who this g-guys". He's almost twitching, do I look scary?

"New girl, no one important"- Cartman says, and Kyle punches his shoulder.

"Ow! Fuck you Kyle!" He slurs.

"This is our new neighbor, she just moved in". Kyle tells him.

"O-oh n-nice to meet you", he tries to speak to me but I can tell he's really nervous, so I keep it short by just giving him a wave and a smile.

"You guys order first, I want to look at the menu". I tell the boys, and they nod.

Eric, Stan, and Kyle order their drinks and walk to the end of the counter to pick them up. I'm waiting for Kenny to order but he doesn't, he just stands behind me.

"You don't want anything?" I ask him.

He turns his pockets inside out shrugging.

"Forgot my wallet". He looks away from me.

"Oh! I'll pay then!"

He looks at me shocked, and shakes his head.

"Please? A thank you for letting me use your jacket?" I poke at him.

He reluctantly agrees, but orders himself a small drink anyway. I frown at him, and order my drink.

"And make those both mediums please!" I add at the end.

He grabs my shoulder but I shush him.

"Mediums, please". I repeat, and Tweek puts our orders in.

I pay with cash, and start walking down to the others when Kenny grabs my arm.

He just looks at me not knowing what to say. I smile at him as bright as I can and walk to the others.

"Hah! Kenny's so poor he begged newbie to pay"! Cartman pokes at him, and Kenny scowls back. Looking away to put on his hood on again.