Fist Bump

~~~~

"No fucking way.."

"It's true! She kissed all of us!"

"I don't believe that bullshit"..

The boys are sitting in the cafeteria of their school, bragging about their nights. After Cartman stormed off last night, she gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. It was simple, innocent, and mostly to show her gratitude, but the boys were ecstatic.

"I was there too, you guys". Cartman grumbled.

"It was your fault she was even in that position!" Kyle scolded the boy.

"It was not! She went out and punched that bitch all on her own. Blame fucking Token". Cartman fumed, crossing his arms and looking away.

He felt bad. He never feels bad, it wasn't his fault. He went over and over his words in his mind that night as he tossed and turned. He says shit like that to everyone, why was she so upset? It's not his fault she was mad. Right?

~~~~

=====
Dammit...

I have to apologize- fuck!

I head over to the hospital after school with the guys. She's supposed to be getting discharged right now, but she hasn't yet and we don't know why. I don't want the guys to know what I'm doing, I'm not weak, I'm just appeasing her. Humoring her. So she feels better.

Why do I care?

'Ugh'

I hate this— her, I hate all of it.

While the boys are busy doing whatever, I couldn't care less, I sneakily slip into her room.

She's laying in the bed, on her phone when she sees me. She looks up and then back down to her phone.

"What?"

'Ugh', she could at least be a little happy to see me.

"I just- I'm here to- see you.."

She raises her eyebrow at me.

"Why?"

God dammit!

"You- I— are you.. feeling better"? I grumble, looking at the floor.

She chuckles a little bit before quickly stuffing it.

"Yeah", she sighs. "I almost died".

"You did not".

"Basically". She shrugs.

She's messing with me.

"Look, I'm only saying this once". I clench my fist.

"Go on".

"You better appreciate this!"

"I'm still waiting.."

Fuck. This.

"I'm- I'm"-

She's silent as she looks at me, crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry you thought I was wrong.." I spit out, sighing, thankful it's over.

"That's not an apology". She shakes her head at me.

"Is too!"

She rolls her eyes.

"Okay, I accept your 'apology'. You were mean to me, and you did upset me".

"I'm sorry, okay?" I say so quiet, frankly, I didn't even hear it.