Raisins

"Well?" I cross my arms.

"...You, like all of us?" Kyle looks at me, as his skin tints slightly pink.

"Why wouldn't I? We're friends!"

This is so fucking weird.

They look at each other as realization washes over them, finally hearing my words.

"God dammit.." Cartman grumbles, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You guys think— I don't care about you?" I look at them sadly.

"No thats not- I mean"- Stan try's to find the words.

"You like all of us? Like— equal?" Cartman asks me.

"Yes"!

They give each other a look, exchanging words in the silence as the energy flips. It's competitive and I don't understand why. They smile at each other.

Were they fighting for my attention?
             _________________________

Things seem to be fine now. It's hours later, about lunch time, when I decide I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything all day, I guess I forgot.

"Guys." I whine. "I'm fucking starving".

"Me too". Cartman rubs his stomach.

We're sitting in my room, I'm on the floor with Kyle and Stan. While, Kenny and Cartman sit on the bed. Cartman had said something about Kenny having enough time with me, but I ignored him. He's not letting him get close to me. I roll my eyes.

"Should we go out?" Kyle asks, looking over to me.

"And go where?"

"I think Raisins is open right now?" Stan looks over from the other side of me, to Kyle.

"Fuck yes!" Cartman stands up quickly.

We all look at him.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Let's fucking go, losers!" He yells at us.

"I'd have to get ready".

"That's okay, take your time". Kyle smiles at me. I smile back to him.

"Hell no, chicks take forever!" Cartman crosses his arms.

I flip him off and stand up. Walking to my closet for something to wear.

"I think your perfect no matter what you look like." Kenny tells me.

I turn around to him and he winks at me. I'm a little stunned as I blush and quickly walk out of the room, clothes in hand. As the door shuts, I hear yelling from the other side. I sigh and enter the bathroom.

I throw on my clothes. Some baggy jeans and a small shirt, I notice how dark my under eyes are and put on some makeup to hid it. I put on some accessories and take my hair down, before deciding I'll just put on a beanie. Socks and shoes and we're out the door.

It's not snowing today, in fact, it looks like most of the snow on the ground has melted. It's a bright sunny day in South Park, so bright I shield eyes as we step outside. My eyes seem so sensitive recently. The five of us walk down the sidewalk and into town. Cartman is almost skipping he's so excited, and Kenny looks even more happy.

What kind of place is this?

We come up to big building, decorated with fairy lights and to much orange. There aren't many cars outside, as it's not dinner time yet, but there's a sign outside that reads: 'happy hour all day'