No Matter What

~~~~

The boys walk with each other, into the school. It's a cold Monday morning, the start of the week.

Kyle looks to the doors, noticing her and Butters as they walk into school together.

"When did they meet?" He thinks to himself.

As team Stan walk into the building they catch up to their friend, and she walks side by side with them. Kyle and Stan continue their conversation about the fighting game coming out to all consoles soon. Completely oblivious to the impending doom lurking right around the corner.

Kenny looks over, noticing her smile quietly fade as she suspiciously looks around. He noticed it the second he walked into the building. People are staring, laughing and pointing as they whisper amongst themselves.

"Somethings not right." He thinks.

He furrows his eyebrows at a group of kids walking up to them, they notice Kenny's chill and run in the opposite direction of the boys. Kenny's 'bullshit senses' are going off like crazy, and it only gets worse the farther into the school they get.

Cartman sees it before anyone does. The disheveled sight of her locker, completely ruined and tainted.
Silence falls upon the hallway as the rest of the boys notice it as well.

She doesn't seem to see it yet, the disgusting play by play of every time the new girl as been seen with the boys. A cry of petty revenge as the words at the top of her locker proudly state the untrue. Kyle gasps as he sees the fake texts and pictures at the bottom.

She turns to it, before anyone can do anything to stop her. She freezes in her tracks, hands completely frozen over her open mouth.

It's almost as if the whole world is holding their breath.

Time slows, as she takes in everything. The boys can't tear their eyes away, as they wait for the inevitable. She takes three steps back, bumping into Kenny. He squeezes her shoulders as the rage inside of him builds to a new high.

She bucks him off of her, reaching up to tear the picture away. Ripping them up and destroying the evidence. Her chocked sobs can be heard miles away, as her body takes over for her.

She runs off, and that's the last the boys see of her for hours.

At lunch, they sit together silently. Still completely in shock. They had heard the principals request for her, in his office. They expected the worse. She's not answering anyones messages.
Team Craig rushes over to the guys talking all at once.

"Dude, what the hell is everyone talking about?" Clyde speaks up.

"Yeah, everyone is saying she left school!" Tolkien clenches his fists.

"We don't know what happened!" Kyle yells.

"What about 'call girl'?" Craig crosses his arms.

They boys look around to each other as everything clicks.

"She got into everyones cameras... She must have faked everything." Cartman grumbles.

"C-c-cameras? What a-about cameras?" Jimmy stutters.

"You didn't see it?" Kyle looks at the others, eyebrows raised.

"I got a picture of it." Cartman says, and pulls out his phone.

The boys all look at Cartman, shocked and angry.

"Why the hell would you take a picture of that?" Kyle yells at him.

"We're gonna need evidence.." he tells the others, foresight into the future.