Author Note (part 2)

Hey guys! Author here, sorry not and update;((( but another one should be out today!

I just wanted to do a quick story recap and clear up some things, setting the tone for the next few chapters— and possibly the rest of the book!

So first things first, I wanted to explain what some of the Asterisk mean, you've seen in the story so far!

This symbol "____" is a line that completely cuts off the paragraphs, and stretches across the whole page.
Like this:
                     ____________________
That is an indication to a time skip, or that whatever moment was happening has now ended. I try to help you all infer just how long each time skip is, whether it's days, hours, or minutes within the next couple paragraphs that come after it.

The next one you've seen is this symbol here: "~~~~"
This is a tilde and will show up in 4 "squiggly lines" across the beginning of the page. Like so:
~~~~
This is a indication that we are switching POVs!! (Point of views) When used to cut paragraphs, it informs you that we are now seeing a birds eye view of every character in the situation. We can see everyone's thoughts a feelings as they come up. (Usually in italics) and it's set in the tone he/she, instead of I/me. This is called third person omniscient.

(Now, I did want to mention the books main pov is set in a first person limited point of view of you, the reader— or "y/n". Which we will get into later)

The next one is: "====="
It will show up in 5 equal sighs across the beginning of the page as well like this:
=====
This is another point of view change! This specific symbol— when used to cut paragraphs— is an indication that the point of view has switched to the first person view point of one person. Meaning we can see all of this one characters thoughts and feelings as they speak and move around, but no one else's. <3 i will also help you decipher who exactly we are switching to.

This does not include when reader is in first person, as the whole book is her point of view anyways. We see her feelings and thoughts but no one else's through most of the main chapters. I try to keep everything as vague as possible (besides her backstory and where she goes from here on out) because I want you to imagine yourself in her shoes as easily as possible. So details about her appearance, hobby's, and favorite things will be vague. As well as her name. You may have noticed I do not use the word "y/n" as this just simply feels less professional to me. I want to keep the story and clean as possible and as professional as I can get it. Like a real story. So the boys have fun nicknames for you— but don't worry, you won't be "newbie" forever.

Now that's that's out of the way, it's time for the fun part.

Story breakdown!!!

So far, you have met all the love interest.
From team Stan we have: Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman! (Yes he is a love interest, but his arc takes the longest) From team Craig we have: Clyde, Craig, and possibly Tolkien (Though he's with someone else right now, we will see how that plays out) and Tweek SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

BUTTERS WILL BE IN THE STORY I PROMISE! I just need some time apart from meeting everyone, as the story would be messy if everyone came in at once.

If you haven't guessed by now this is a slow burn;) as we're on chapter 30 something now and reader has just started school LMAO. At the moment no romantic feeling have been discovered yet, from any side. Though, the seed has just been planted in chapter "Yes, or No".

I won't tell you the order the boys fall in, or when they finally do develop that romantic vibe, but I will tell you it will be very obvious and very intense (depending on character) So far the boys feel a connection to you, they don't understand why or how. But that's all I will say on that.
Kenny sees all. LMAOO

Cant ruin the fun for you!!

For our main antagonist you could have guessed it's Wendy and her mean girls! She is not finished, but that's all I will say about her.

Will they ever join the light, or will they stick to the darkness forever? I'll never tell;)))))

Some chapters will be darker then others that's for sure, as reader battles with pretty severe anxiety. (She just like me fr) she has also been slowly making her way through the grieving process, of losing her old life. We've concurred anger boys, let's get through sadness.

Reader is not in the mental head space for a romantic relationship right now, but that will come with time! Don't worry cute moments will still be happening as each love interest gets their own moments with you. I want this to be as heathy and non toxic as it can, because I truly believe you must love yourself before you love someone else. That doesn't mean they will not be growing together though! There is always room for growth and sometimes it's easier with someone to lean on.

One last thing. At the end of this book, there will be a number of chapters separated for each interest! You have the power to decide who you want! And each arc will be as many chapters as it takes to finish the story.

Is there a happy ever after for reader? let's fine out together!

I have mostly the whole book planned out so get excited.

If you've read this far, I thank you. Not only for reading and enjoying, but for supporting me the whole way through! I hope this lives up to your expectations and I will see you in the next chapter!

I'm wishing you all good heath, mental clarity, and fortune!

That's all from me. BYE!