Butterflies And Fairly Lights

It's like magic up here, in the treehouse up so high my knees turn to jelly. The climb up was tiring, and I can feel the splinters in my hands already from the thick wooden latter. I look out over the forest from the entrance, noticing the tops of trees and animals within them. Bird nests with blue birds and squirrels run around like nothing, completely happy and content in their own little lives. I admire them, feeling the breeze push though my hair.
When I look down Kenny is almost to the top already, so I stand back and take a look around the inside. I was completely right about the coziness, as yellow fairy lights decorate the inside walls and hang off the ceiling. Neon posters hang around with matching blankets on the floor, a couple couches and so many pillows I could sleep here forever, completely comfortable.
I wonder how he got all this shit up here, but I don't get the chance to ask as I feel him walk up behind me. He puts an arm around my shoulder and smiles, I smile back.

"It's beautiful up here". I tell him.

"You haven't even seen the best part". He winks.

I'm about to ask what he means by that when we pushes me over to a balcony on the other side of the room. He walks out and puts his hands on the wooden railing like nothing, while I hold on to the wall behind him, a little afraid of the height. He turns around and chuckles at me, I shake my head. Kenny puts his arm out for me to grab, I reluctantly take it. Feeling the tingle in my legs as I get closer to the edge.
As soon as I'm out there though, I completely forget about the dangers of being this high, as I look out into the town. The sun has almost fully risen by now, and it shines through the city like gold. The snow has stopped from the looks of it, neatly rising in hills around the floor as pedestrians walk around laughing and enjoying this beautiful morning.

"They look like ants". I giggle, still squeezing his arm.

He laughs with me, but stops as he remembers something.

"Wait here!" He yells and takes off into the room again.

I raise my eyebrow at him before I hear the sound of romantic music playing from the inside. It sounds like rock, but it's slow enough to dance to and I smile as he appears again in front of me.

"There."

"Oh— how romantic, Kenny". I joke.

"I know". He proudly puffs his chest out and walks back over to me.

I shake my head as we look out over the town again, he grabs my waist from the side and pulls me closer to him so our hips are touching. I stumbled a little under him, but he holds me tight and I feel secure. I put my hand on his chest, leaning my head on his shoulder as we sight see.

"It's beautiful". I whisper.

"You're beautiful". He looks down at me, no longer feeling the need to look at anything else.

"You're stupid." I chuckled at him, pulling away.

Quickly, he pulls me back in place. Holding my wrist to his heart and now facing me entirely as our bodies press against each other.

"Ken"-

"I'm serious." He looks deep into my eyes.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I look away to the floor, or really at anything else besides his handsome smile.

"Okay, I get it."

He says my name and it catches my attention, I look up to him and he places his other hand under my chin. Lifting my head up slightly to look at him. I feel his heart pound in my own hand and I think about how just yesterday, I was numb. I was alone. I though Kenny was dead. Now, today here I am, looking out over the town with him above me. Holding me tight.

I stare into his eyes for a long while, while the rest of the world falls away. It's just me, and him. Alone in this amazing moment. I glance down to his lips unknowing that he's already been looking at mine this whole time.

Something feels familiar about this encounter. The way his deep scent bounces off of him, like I've smelled it before. He smells like firewood and pine, musky but still so fresh it makes my head dizzy.

=====
This is dangerous. I need to move.

But, why don't I want to anymore?

She's looking at me, taking in all my features while I hold her. I can't stop looking at her lips, they look soft and fluffy, like mine would fit perfectly in them. I wonder how it would feel, if I closed the distance. I wonder how she would taste. How would she react?

I've had this feeling before, but not as me. As my superhero alter ego. I held her just like this, felt the heat that radiated off her while I wonder if she's thinking what I am. Mysterion had a job to do that night, he couldn't do what he wanted to. Which was hold her tight and never let her go. I'm not Mysterion right now. Right now I'm just me, and we have all the time in the world.

The record skips and starts the next song, it's slow and deep. Loud enough so it rumbles through us. She's looking at my lips, and I wonder if she wants it too?

Would she hate it?

Wait, why is she confused? She looks confused.

"Kenny?" She widens her eyes at me.

I don't say anything as I move my hand from her chin to the side of her cheek. Even after crying all day, she's never looked more beautiful in the daylight. I want to take a picture of this moment. Keep it forever and look back on it for the rest of my life.

Slowly, the world falls away from me. I can't hear my thoughts anymore as she looks from my eyes to my lips, and back to my eyes. She looks caught off guard, confused as I lean in.
It's slow at first, as I close my eyes and feed into my inter wants. Something I didn't know I wanted until this moment. Something I though about as Mysterion, and now something I'm going through with as Kenny.

She leans back slightly, but I chase her slow and she lets me connect to her. My lips match with hers perfectly, like a puzzle piece I didn't know I was missing. I breathe her in as I massage our lips together, deepening my hold on her waist, and pushing her against me. She reaches up and tangles her fingers into my long hair. I like the way she pulls on it and I feel myself lean down on her. She's not sure at first, as she protests into me, but eventually she melts and I feel her let go. My hands won't stop roaming up and around her body. Like they have a mind of their own as I feel up her back.

"Kenny"- she groans into me, but I don't let her speak. I continue our hold intertwining my tongue with hers.

"Mmmh!" She jumps, clearly caught off guard but she doesn't stop me.

I explore the inside of her mouth as ur lips smack against each other. It's intoxicating, I feel high and dizzy as my pants tighten the more noises she makes. Every movement from her sets my lower stomach on fire as I burn soft circles into her back.

Eventually I do pull away, suffocating in her scent. She breathes out heavily and I lean my forehead against hers.

"Fuck..". I whisper as she claws at my shoulders.

That shouldn't have felt at good as it did.
=====

"Fuck..". He whispers.

It sends butterflies into my stomach as I catch my breath, goosebumps rising all around my body.
He leans our foreheads together as my mind catches up to me, completely lost in him.

I pull away slightly and his lips look slightly red and swollen, I wonder if he can see the bright red blush fading in my cheeks as well.

~~~~

"Fuck". They think in unison.