Red Hot

I'm exhausted, and the boys can tell. Their talking to me at the bus stop, but my eyes are heavy and my body feels like cement. I yawn loud into my sleeve. I'm still wearing the sweatshirt Craig gave me, I hadn't bothered to take it off. When I got home I freshened up my makeup and chugged a coffee as fast as I could. It's not helping as I groggily rub my eyes.

"Hello?" Kyle's voice snaps me back into reality, as he waves his hand in front of my face.

"..What?"

"I asked if you were okay?"

"No, I'm so tired! I was up all night".

"Why?" Stan speaks up, standing next to me.

"You were at Craig's all night?" Kyle asks, wide eye.

"Craig's?" Stan adds.

"Mmhmm." (Hey guys) Kenny walks up to the bus stop.

"Dude, you gotta stop getting here last.." Cartman rolls his eyes at Kenny.

Kenny doesn't respond to him. Choosing to ignore him, as he looks at the rest of us.

"Mmhmm hmm? "(What's up with her?)

"She was up all night, with Craig". Kyle says.

"Mmhh!" Kenny exclaims, as he takes off his hood. "I thought I had next hangout?" He pouts.

"He asked me first Ken", I laugh at the boy. "I'm free after school though?" I shrug.

"Yes!" He pumps his fists.

Kenny grabs my arm and interlocks it with his.

"Alone". He growls.

"No! You're forgetting about the plan guys! She can't"-

"Fuck your stupid plan, Cartman." Kyle rips, cutting him off.

"You're gonna regret that, ginger". Cartman spits.

They boys stand, ready to fight when the bus pulls up, saving them from themselves. And I can finally sit down.

I melt into my seat, as Stan sits down next to me. He looks at me with concern in his eyes. I wave him off, I'll be fine. He pats his shoulder, and I send him a questioning brow.

"Sleep, you have ten minutes". He tells me.

I never been so thankful for the long bus rides to school, as I gratefully put my head on Stan's shoulder. He puts his arm around me and squeezes. I'm out in seconds.

What feels like mer seconds later, I'm awoken by Stan shaking me. I sigh and pick up my stuff, as we step off the bus.

"Why didn't you just skip, dumbass"? Cartman scowls at me.

I shoot him daggers with my eyes and he shuts up immediately.

"I'm not in the mood for your bullshit, Eric".

Stan and Kyle laugh at my outburst as I walk into the school.

Today is gonna suck.

I sleep through basically all my classes, my friends took notes for me in some of them thankfully. Power nap after power nap, I'm slowly getting through this day.

The bell rings for lunch and I've never been more relieved. I walk with Stan and Kyle into the lunchroom and sit down next to Kenny. I pull out his lunch and mine, handing one to him. He opens it and picks up the homemade cookie I made for him. He eats it like it's the best thing he's ever had, and I giggle at the sight.