Hexed

The world seems to fall silent as the cold liquid coats the entirety of my top, inside and out.
It takes me a moment to realize what has just occurred, as I shiver in ice and coffee.
I look down at the convicting mess on the floor and widen my eyes as the liquid seeps deeper into me.
Strangely, as I look up to Tweek he wears the same expression as me. A mix of disbelief and shock, that quickly turns to embarrassing guilt as the situation sinks in to my clothes and our minds.

I find myself asking him the same question he's about to ask me.

"Are you okay?" I gasp, all to genuinely concerned for him, rather then my ruined outfit.

"I- are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean"-

"No! No, it's okay. It's just— cold". I giggle as I cut him off.

I know he feels bad, horrible even as he looks at the state of my disheveled top, choosing not to laugh at my joke. I wish nothing more then to take it back from him, save us from the spill that in reality means nothing, but in my head feels impossible and undoubtedly my fault.

I know he feels the same, as his face reddens.

"Oh shit!" I hear from behind me.

I continue to look at Tweek, giving him a shy and reassuring smile as I laugh it off once more.

"It's fine, really. Guys— I'm fine". I turn to the rest of my group.

The silence is loud while I look upon my friends shocked faces, something about their expressions isn't right. I expect shock, but something else glimmers in their eyes as they look me up and down.
I remembered the look in Clyde's eyes, it's hunger and want. I remember it as the same way Kenny would stare at me in class today. While Craig is even harder to figure out, I think he's finding this amusing in his own twisted way. Lazily smiling ever so slightly and crossing his arms, eyes fixated on my shirt.

Jimmy is the first to speak up as Tolkien looks away and awkwardly scratches the nape of his neck.

"D-damn-damn girl.." he stutters out a slow wink at me.

I take this moment to look down at myself. Finding the issue entirely to fast as I gasp and turn around.

Somehow, I chose to wear a small white top today. It cuts off just before my blue jeans start, exposing the slightest bit of skin. Now that I look at it though, it's completely soaked and turning into a transparent shade of brown and grey, harshly exposing my undergarments to the world.

I thank whatever God that will listen, I decided to wear a bra today. But curse them slightly at the fact that my only clean one, was black.

I snap into action, quickly turning around to give Tweek a look of desperation and pleading for a solution as I cover myself as best I can. Though, nothing is technically exposed, it's embarrassing nonetheless as the boys continue their emotional staring.

As if he can read my mind, Tweek runs around the counter and leads me into the back room. We run through the swinging door and the room turns dark and cold, Or maybe it's just the ice in my clothes.

He quickly opens his small locker and pulls out a 'South Park High' drawstring sweatshirt. It's a muted shade of our school's colors and looks warm. I couldn't be happier with this alternative.

I sigh relieved through my mouth as he hands the cloth over to me, I could hug him.

"Jesus, you're really saving me here". I smile at him as I cringe on the inside.

"I-if it wasn't for me— you wouldn't need, 'saving'." Tweek looks devastated, like he's on the verge of tears.

He turns around a covers his eyes as I change my clothes, I smile at him. As I didn't even have to ask him.

"Well, you've made up for it". I laugh.

This situation really is no big deal, just something I'll scream into my pillow about tonight at three o'clock in the morning.
Still, I can't help but laugh at the misfortune of my day so far.

I bet Cartman hexed me.

The hoodie is big but not terrible looking, you wouldn't even know it wasn't mine.

"Thanks, Tweek". I smile at him very relieved, and now extremely warm.

He only looks away from me, coughing into his fist while the air falls awkwardly silent. I look at him, questioning and raising a brow.

"Are you okay?"

"Gah! Y-yeah I'm good". He coughs agian.

I still don't understand what's bothering him, but I give him my sympathy anyway. Choosing to pat his shoulder and turn around, beginning to take my leave and let him get back to work when someone else walks through the door.