Kenny's Visit(2)

(So.. if you saw me publish half a chapter on accident 10 minutes ago. No you didn't 🩷)

(Here's a recap for all my baby girls. Y/n is sick, she is currently still avoiding Kenny as they just shared a kiss. No one knows about the kiss, and Y/n has very much not processed it. She a little nervy, Kenny is in love with her. Stan also likes her, they have also kissed but if you remember it was during the Wendy showdown for the plan. Currently the boys are one by one visiting her in hopes the other don't find out.

If you don't remember, hey team, me either. Jk I'm very professional.. k bye)

~~~~

Kenny sits down on the couch of her living room with a heavy sigh. Next to him, Stan, already looking over with an almost suspicious look. Now that their girl upstairs was sleeping peacefully once more, it was time for a talk.

However, it's quiet for a moment, as Kenny glances over and then back to the floor.

"Dude, you gotta let it go, I'm not leaving". He says as he leans his elbow upon his knees, leaning forward with a wide stance and shaking his head.

But Kenny is cut off from his last thought, Stan interrupting his annoyance with something that takes away his amusement entirely.

"You did something." He accuses, without an ounce of amusement or hesitation. Like the thought had just entered his brain, and there isn't a doubt in his mind Kenny is innocent.

The room is silent suddenly, deafening. Kenny's eyes wide for a split second before he smiles, chuckling awkwardly. Very unlike his usual smug demeanor of confidence and wit.

"Name which time". Kenny quips, leaning towards him slightly in a playful manner. As if he's expecting a fist bump.

Stan does not find this funny, however, as he only glares at Kenny back.

He wanted answers. He could tell something was off by the way she gave him the cold shoulder, but it was mostly the devastation written over Kenny's features after that told him everything he needed to know.

Or almost everything...

Needless to say, It's quiet again.

Kenny looks guilty, he hated secrets, he hated lying, he hated fighting.

"She's mad at you?" Stan questions, leaning closer as well but now his tone is slightly softer. Assuming the two we're having an argument. Stan looks worried for his friend, and ready to hear.

"I uh, I don't know". Kenny admits, opening his hands on his knees in a sort of shrug.

Stand looks back at Kenny, urging him to continue.

Kenny shakes his head, his heart racing with adrenaline. He wants to say it, to tell Stan what happened, to complain about it and get his feelings out. He wants to apologize but also not, for the kiss the best thing that ever happened to him.

She was the best thing that ever happened to him.

"I broke the pact." Kenny finally blurts.

Stan widens his eyes at Kenny, he knew exactly what those words meant.

The five stages of grief flash through Stan's eyes in seconds, until he finally settles on the reality of Kenny's words.

And the fact that.. so did he..

"Dammit..." Stan muttered, dropping his forehead to his hands in defeat, anger, guilt... jealousy.

This was not the reaction Kenny was expecting, and it shows on his face.

"She avoiding me... because I kissed her". He mutters the words Stan definitely did not want to hear.

"Dammit!" Stan grumbles loudly this time, standing up and tossing his phone to the coffee table with a loud clatter.

He fumes, walking a few paces away as he puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head.

Now that was more what Kenny was expecting, as he too stand ups. Looking at Stan's back.

"I know! I know, Cartman"- Kenny tries.

"Cartman!" Stan shouts, turning back to face Kenny, the idea just coming to his head. "Holy shit.. holy shit! Cartman's gonna kill us".

And he wasn't exaggerating.

"Us?" Kenny quickly reacts, stepping closer.

"The fuck you mean, 'us'?" He glares.

Stan widens his eyes, it was his turn to be interrogated.

"Fuck dude.." he shakes his head.

"No! The fuck you mean, 'us'?!" Kenny shouts again, shoving Stan's shoulder with his hand.

Stan looks like he could throw up.

Kenny is filled with jealous rage.