7 ; soundwin (msp)

this was a request!
thank u & hope u like it <3
-

sounds pov

win and i had been friends since high school. we were in this music club with our best friends.

i didn't like him at first. i disliked him for a lot of things. he was short-tempered and slow in the head. but after a badminton practice for our music video for a music contest, i realized i had feelings for him.

we started spending more time together and i told him that i liked him through a song i wrote him. he decided to give me a chance and to open his heart for me. then, he fell for me.

we spent our days going to school and play music and our nights cuddled up on the couch, listening to music and talking about our future together. we dreamed of traveling the world together.

even when we grew older, win and my love continued to grow stronger. we went on romantic trips, holding hands and stealing kisses in secret spots where no one could see us.

even though it was very risky to walk around as a same sex couple in thailand, win and i stayed optimistic and focused on our love. we knew that we were meant to be together and we weren't afraid to show our affection for each other.

one day, win decided to take me out on a picnic date. while we were walking through the park, win grabbed my hand and held it tightly. i looked at him, surprised by his actions but then i smiled and squeezed win's hand back.

when we found the right spot, i saw how hard he tried for me. he had prepared all of our favorite foods and had even brought a small cake. he was the cutest boyfriend in the world. as we ate and talked, win suddenly got down on one knee and pulled out a small box.

"my precious darling, i love you more than anything in this world," he said, opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring. "will you marry me?"

overwhelmed with emotion, tears streaming down my face. "of course, i will!" i yelled, throwing my arms around my fiancé.

win and i began planning our wedding. we wanted to invite our friends: por, phat, yo and gun. gun's boyfriend, tinn was also invited and two of tinn's best friends named tiw and jorn too.

we also invited family members. some of them decided not to come. it hurt at first but luckily it was still a beautiful day for everyone.

as our beautiful wedding day was over, my husband and i cuddled under the moonlight. "i love you."

i smiled, "i love you too, win."

i was the luckiest man in the world to have found someone like win and to have a love that would last a lifetime.