15 ; aoufuse (vice versa)

aous pov

fuse and i have been best friends since fuse saved a dog's life. we did everything together, from studying for exams to get drunk on the weekends. but i had a secret - i was in love with him.

i knew that society wasn't always accepting of same sex relationships so i kept it to myself. hide it from everyone except lucky, fuse's beloved dog.

on a sunny afternoon, fuse and i decided to take lucky to the dog park. we walked with smiles on our faces, enjoying each other's company and the company of the playful pups at the park.

as we sat on a bench watching lucky chase after a ball, fuse turned to me and took a deep breath. "aou, i need to tell you something," he said. my heart raced as i wondered what fuse was about to say. "what is it?" i asked softly.

fuse looked into my eyes. my eyes were filled with love and my heart was beating fast. "i'm in love with you, aou. i have been for a long time now."

my eyes widened in surprise but then i smiled, feeling my own love and longing for fuse bubble up inside of me. "i'm in love with you too, fuse," i whispered, leaning in to kiss him. the kiss was sweet and tender, full of the love that had been hidden away for too long.

we held each other close, feeling the warmth of our bodies and the beating of our hearts, finally free to express our true feelings.

as we broke the kiss, we heard lucky barking happily, as if he knew that two of his favorite people had finally admitted their love for each other. fuse and i laughed and hugged each other tightly, grateful for the love we shared and the courage to express it.

from that day on, we were no longer just best friends but also lovers and we walked hand in hand with lucky by our side, unafraid to show the world the love that we had kept hidden for so long.