28 ; seanwhite (not me)

whites pov

at first, things were tough. my twin brother, black was against our relationship since he hated sean and thought he was a bad person and was going to hurt me. sean treated me right, though. he was the most caring person i've ever met. sean and i are married and were doing great.

we decided to get married in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by gumpa, gram, yok, todd, black, namo, eugene and nuch. we don't have much family but we had each other and that was more than enough. we exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for the rest of our lives.

as we settled into married life, sean and i knew that we wanted to start a family. we decided to adopt two children, a boy and a girl, who had been in the foster care system for years. we gave them a loving home, filled with laughter and joy.

as we sat on our porch, watching our children play in the yard, sean turned to me and said, "maybe we should go on a trip with the kids." i smiled and replied, "yeah, we should."

we decided to take a trip to a beautiful beach resort in phuket, thailand.

as we arrived at the resort, sean and i were filled with excitement. we spent our first day exploring the beach, building sandcastles with the kids and taking long walks. as the sun began to set, we settled in for a romantic dinner under the stars.

as the trip continued, i found myself falling even more in love. we laughed, talked and played with our children, creating beautiful memories that would last a lifetime. we even took a sunset cruise on a sailboat, watching the colors of the sky blend together in a breathtaking display of beauty.

one evening, as we sat on the balcony of our hotel room, sean turned to me and said, "i know we've only been together for a few years but i feel like i've known you forever. i love you and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

i was overjoyed at the confession and replied, "i love you too, sean. you and our kids have brought so much happiness into my life and i can't imagine living without you." with tears in my eyes, sean and i kissed as our children played happily in the background.

as our trip came to an end, sean and i exchanged promises of forever, pledging to support each other through thick and thin. i knew that i had found my soulmate. nothing could ever come between us.