25 ; akktheo (enchanté)

akks pov

as much as i loved him, it wasn't enough. nothing i did was ever enough.

theo had always been a flirt and i have always been jealous. we fought about it many times but each time we managed to work things out.

however, things changed when theo's old friend sun came back into his life. sun was handsome, funny and kind. everything that theo could want in a friend. as the weeks went by, theo spend more and more time with sun and i was left alone as if sun and theo were boyfriends and i was their friend.

i noticed the change in theo's behavior and confronted him about it but he denied that there was anything going on between them but i wasn't convinced. there was something off.

one night, when theo was out with sun, i decided to follow them. i know, i shouldn't have but i couldn't help myself. i followed them to the park and watched as they walked hand in hand, laughing and talking as if i didn't even exist. i realized that theo has been cheating on me with sun.

i was heartbroken. i can't believe that theo would do this to me after all we've been through.

i spoke to theo when he got home but theo refused to admit what he had done. he tried to convince me that nothing was going on between him and sun.

our relationship fell apart after that. i couldn't trust him anymore. he tried to work things out but it was too late. our love shattered and we could never put it back together again.

we had been through so much together but in the end, theo destroyed everything. i walked away from theo, heartbroken and alone, wondering if i would ever be able to trust anyone again.