11 ; khanthua (the eclipse)

#aita for hating thua?
-

khans pov

thua and i had been together for over a year. we were happy and in love, spending most of our free time together. we had a group of close friends that we hung out with, including two boys named akk and ayan, who were also a couple.

i was extroverted, outgoing and always looking for attention while thua was more introverted and enjoyed spending time alone but we still loved each other deeply.

one day, thua made a huge mistake that ruined our relationship. thua announced that akk and ayan were gay and dating each other in front of the whole school just because he was mad at them.

the whole school went quiet and akk and ayan were humiliated. they kept their relationship a secret and now everyone knew. thua had outed them without their consent and left them feel violated and exposed. after that day, akk and ayan were mocked and bullied by our classmates. they were teased and harassed for their sexuality and both of them suffered.

i was embarrassed by thua's behavior. i have no idea why he would do something so cruel and thoughtless. at the beginning, i tried to defend thua but it was clear that the damage was done. akk and ayan were not interested in forgiving him.

thua was devastated but i didn't care. he had ruined not only akk and ayan's lives but also his own relationship with me. he apologized a thousand times and begged for my forgiveness but i couldn't bring himself to forgive him.

in the end, we broke up. thua was left alone, wracked with guilt and regret for what he had done. he had lost me and his friends. i moved on but i was never the same after the incident. i felt like i couldn't trust anyone again and became introverted and isolated than ever before.

thua's actions had caused irreparable damage to everyone involved. the once happy group of friends was now shattered.