32 ; akkayan (the eclipse)

ayans pov

my boyfriend and i have been together for a while and loved spending time together. one evening, we decided to stay in and watch a movie. we snuggled up on the couch with akk resting his head on my chest. we looked through the movie options, trying to decide on what to watch. i suggested a romantic comedy but akk wasn't in the mood for something lighthearted.

we settled on a drama that we both wanted to see. as we watched the movie, we held hands, completely engrossed in the story unfolding on the screen.

at one particularly emotional scene, akk couldn't help but shed a few tears. i pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around him, comforting him. akk was the most adorable and prettiest man i've seen. even when he cries.

by the end of the movie, we were both feeling a bit emotional. we sat in silence for a few moments, just processing everything we had just watched. then, akk spoke up.

"thank you for watching this movie with me, aye. i know it wasn't the happiest but i'm glad we got to watch it together." i smiled at him and squeezed his hand. "i'm glad we did too, my love. i'm always here to watch whatever you want, even if it makes us cry."

we both chuckled and hugged each other tightly. it was moments like these, just spending time together and enjoying each other's company that reminded me of how much i loved him and how much i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.