19 ; kurosawaadachi (cherry magic)

another request + another j-drama!
-

kurosawas pov

adachi and i are together for over ten years and to celebrate our love, i planned a special date night for the two of us. i knew that adachi loved to try new things so i decided to take him to a restaurant that had just opened up in town. i wanted to make this night extra special for adachi, to show him just how much i loved and appreciated him.

i had ordered all of our favorite dishes, including sushi, tempura and teriyaki chicken. as we ate, we remembered about our early days together and talked about our future together.

after dinner, i surprised adachi with a photo album filled with pictures of the two of us throughout the years. adachi flipped through the pages, laughing and reminiscing about our memories together.

then, we took a walk in the park, holding hands and enjoying the cool evening breeze. i had another surprise for adachi - a lantern festival. hundreds of paper lanterns were floating in the lake, each one illuminated by a small candle.

"kurosawa, this is amazing," adachi said. i smiled, feeling proud of myself for pulling off the surprise. "i wanted to do something special for you," i said, taking adachi's hand.

we walked around the lake, taking in the beauty of the lanterns and enjoying each other's company. as the night drew to a close, we sat on a bench, watching the lanterns float by.

"i love you, adachi," i said, leaning in and kissing him, feeling a rush of warmth and happiness. "i love you too, kurosawa," he said. i felt so grateful for the love we shared.

as we walked back to our apartment, i knew that this was just the beginning of a lifetime of beautiful memories with the man i loved.