33 ; winteam (between us)

trigger warning: panic attacks
-

teams pov

win and i have been dating for a little over a year. i am deeply in love with him. however, our relationship was not always beautiful. i suffer from an anxiety disorder and panic attacks and it was something that i struggled with on a daily basis.

one day, while we were out on a date, i suddenly began to feel overwhelmed. my heart raced and i was hyperventilating. i tried to hide my panic attack from win but it quickly became too much to bear. i felt like i was suffocating.

win immediately noticed that something was wrong with me. he could see the fear in my eyes and the panic on my face. without hesitation, he took my hand and led me to a nearby bench. he held me close and whispered reassuring words in my ear.

at first, i tried to resist win's embrace. i was afraid that i was burdening my boyfriend with my anxiety. but as win held me tighter, i began to feel a sense of calm wash over me. i felt safe in win's arms and for a moment, i forgot about everything else.

as the panic attack subsided, i looked up at win with tears in my eyes. "i'm sorry," i whispered. "i didn't mean to ruin our date." win brushed a strand of hair out of my face and smiled at me. "don't be sorry," he said. "i'm just glad that i was here for you. i love you, team."

my heart swelled with love for win. i was lucky to have such a caring and understanding boyfriend. "i love you too, hia." i said, feeling a sense of peace and comfort wash over me.